A/C Private room with attached washroom in a two bedroom apartment. Guest have access to private room, shared kitchen, shared living room etc. Apartment is on Ground Floor, Kalkaji, South Delhi is conveniently located near Nehru Place, in a gated community.
Free access to Kitchen. Kitchen has microwave, Utensils etc
Free access to living room
Fridge is provided.
Clean linens and towels provided.
Free Soap & Shampoo etc
Optional Pickup from Airport/Pickup.
One private room in a two bed room apartment in a quiet location. You also have access to the dining area and living room.
There is a clean washroom attached to the room. There are two beds in the private room for your convenience. Three persons can be accommodated easily
There is a beautiful park opposite our place where you can do walking/jog/yoga classes are held free in the morning. Very relaxing and quite place.
Clean and filtered water is provided free of cost to our guests.
***We change our pricing rates according to the pricing tips of airbnb. The rates and my calendar is updated daily.***
our other listings :
Disponible para huéspedes
You have access to the dining area, kitchen and living room and obviously your room. Room has an attached washroom. You can store your food item in the fridge and use the microwave.
Atención a los huéspedes
We stay two floors up. My mother will be available 24 * 7. I ll be available in the evening and early morning to help you. We are very friendly people.
Guests welcome to chat or discuss options/decisions regarding travel/itinerary, knowing India and its culture, shopping, transportation, etc.
Otros aspectos destacables
1. Free wi-fi.
2. Breakfast meals available with prior notice and at nominal charge of INR 250(vegetarian) per person. (My mom makes the best aloo paratha in the world!)
3. All guest should carry their govt. approved ID proof such as photo license, Adhar card, passports, etc
4. We provide storage services even after your trip in Delhi.. so that you can leave your luggage if you want to and can pick them up on your own convenience. You can store your bags in our storage room after your trip. Please contact host.
Feel free to speak to us if you need any help.
We also exchange foreign currency like USD, AUD, SGD to INR.
Host has a travel desk at home and can arrange for taxi service.
We can arrange for Bus/Train/Flight tickets as well.
We have our own sedan car that we use for airport pickup and drop (only night time, and early morning and weekend). Please inform us in advance if you would like us to pick you up or drop you off to the airport.
We organize same day trip to Agra and cover Taj Mehal, Agra Fort etc
We also organize trips to Rajashthan/Jaipur other parts of India and can help you in ticketing (bus, flights, trains, etc)
Anmol & Migmar
1. Alcohol/smoking not allowed inside the house.
2. Help us in conserving energy by switching of all equipment (such as AC, Lights, Geyser, etc.) when not in use.
3. No extra people/friends of guests/visitors allowed inside the premises other than who have booked.
4. The standard check-in time is 12:00 PM and the standard check-out time is 10:00 AM.
5. It is mandatory for guests to present valid photo identification at the time of check-in. (Indian Unmarried couples are also allowed provided they have govt id cards). Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the host. After booking you will be sent a message confirmation with your stay details.
6. Please just use your keys to lock the house's main door and your own room when going inside or outside
I am Software engineer by profession and a traveler/nature lover by passion. Living in south delhi with my mother(Sumeeta), wife (Migmar) and aunt(Kiran). The three beautiful ladies in my life who I love a lot.
We believe in peace and harmony.
We treat guest as our Gods. No hotel, however grand, gives you the feel of home like this lovely South Delhi bed and breakfast, centrally located in Kalkaji does.
Life motto - live young, live free. Please feel free to message or contact me for more details. I would be happy to help.
# Travel Like A Local