The apartment is newly renovated, with a design American kitchen, breakfast bar, 2 modern bathrooms, 2 spacious bedrooms, large lounge area (with extra sofa bed), wifi and a big terrace, with views over the sea and mountains. You can also make use from a large communal swimming pool and free private, on site parking.
The apartment is fully equipped for all your needs... Wifi, smart television with 70 channels in Spanish and English. 3 air conditioning units, washing machine and tumble dryer
Disponible para huéspedes
Guests have access to the Olympic sized swimming pool, beautifully maintained gardens and private parking
Atención a los huéspedes
I live in holland, but one of my neighbors will meet you with the key and help you out whenever necessary
Otros aspectos destacables
Altea is an market town, with a bussling market every Tuesday. The old town of Altea is a maze of cobbled narrow and crooked streets with glimpses of the bay, and definitely worth a visit. Other sights include the church of La Mare de Déu del Consol ("Our Lady of Solace"), easily identifiable by its picturesque blue and white domes, tiled with glazed ceramics. the Old Town is filled with charming little restaurants and cafes.
Altea has fabulous shopping, with an abundance of designer boutiques, and small, more affordable, alternatives.
The long pebble beach of Altea offers a lovely, flat walk along the palm tree aligned promenade, leading to the to the harbour. Good restaurants can be found along the whole walk. If you walk past the harbour, about 1km down the road you will find the town of Albir.
In Albir there are some lovely parks for children... 4Quatro, parc Eucalyptus and El Churinguito (a great paella restaurant really popular with the locals, which has a place for kids to play, watched by supervisors).
If you carry on down the coast, you will walk in the natural Park Serra Gelada. This is a beautiful walk, takes about an hour each way depending on how quickly you walk and how long you stop at the viewpoints. Scenery is stunning and from the lighthouse you may be lucky and see dolphins.
I would really advise you to come by car, there are many attractions for young and old within a 30 min range.
I have listed some here:
Terra Mitica (Attraction park, Finestraat), Aqualandia & MundoMar (waterpark & aquatic animal park, Benidorm), TerraNatura & AquaNatura (zoo and waterpark, Finestrat), Karting (Benidorm).
If you are looking for sand beaches, head for Benidorm (10km south) or Calpe (10km north).
Fuentes de Algar are lovely waterfalls in the mountains, and a great place to cool off in the sumer, swimming in the cold mountain water.
The mountain town of Guadalest is well worth a visit, just for the view alone. There is also a castle and a tourist town with museums and cafes.
The whole region is packed with amazing restaurants, where you can eat and drink for a brilliant quality and good price.
Valencia is about an hour away, and well worth a visit. The Oceanografic and city of arts and sciences is a complex of museums, cinemas and the biggest aquarium in Europe.
The area is renowned for a whole heap of sporting activities. It is a very popular for cyclists. Don Canyo golf club is situated in Altea la Vella (5km), kayaking and watersports can be found in LÓlla (2km), and Benidorm (10km). There is a good diving school in Calpe. horse. There is a Cricket Club in Albir and fantastic horse riding excursions can be arranged throughout the region, for all levels, (Rancho la Ofra, through the Valley of Guadalest, is highly recommended, absolutely stunning).
• Do not attach anything with adhesive tape, nails to windows, doors or walls. It is forbidden to make holes in the walls, doors or ceiling. Putting wires or lines of any types is not allowed.
• Put all the equipment back in the place it was found, and have respect for all belongings
• There are three air conditioning units in the apartment, fitted for your comfort, but please be respectful of general use. During summer periods, a maximun of 200 kwh per week is included in the rental price. Once this limit is reached, the tenant will be charged per kwh at the local electricity provider rate (Iberdrola – 20c per kwh).
• It is not permitted to smoke in the apartment
• Any damage to furniture of equipment will be deducted from the deposit
• In the event of misuse of any above the tenant will be charged a fine for cleaning or repair. The landlord, has the right to immediately, without reimbursement of the rent, to deny access to the vacation rental
It is not permitted to bbq on the terrace or in the garden. However I have provided a grill plate in the apartment which can be used on the terrace, with appropriate care. Electricity sockets are positioned outside for ease of use
• Loud music/noise is not allowed after 24: 00 and we expect to lower the volume after 22:00
• Make sure that there are no inconveniences to others and have respect for each other's privacy. If we do get complaints about loud music or noise, from the surrounding neighbours, we do have the right to cancell the rental agreement without returning the rent paid. In that case all persons need to leave immeadiatly. By getting complaints about noise it give us the right to keep the damage deposit paid.
RULES OF THE APARTMENT COMPLEX "NOVA ALTEA”
• Park cars close to each other, so that every one can find a place
• Park in the paved areas (sidewalks). Access to the garages is prohibited. These are privately owned. Please do not block access to the garages or gardens
• There is no set time for using the pool, but siesta, from 15.00 - 17.00 and after 24.00 should be respected, and a low volume maintained during these times
• Minors are not allowed to use the pool unless accompanied by adults
• The use of airbeds and other large floats is not allowed when other people are using the pool
• Animals are not allowed in the garden or pool area
• Access to the pool is free to residents, owners and tenants residing in the building
• Please always see that the gate to the beach is kept shut
• It is obligatory to use the showers before entering the pool
STAIRS, GARDEN, TERRACES
• Respect at all times the property, furniture, plants and fixtures owned by the community in and around the gardens and community public areas
• If you have a dog, you must take him outside of the apartment complex for walks. It is not allowed for pets to foul within the apartment complex and grounds
• Rubbish should never be left by the doors of the apartments, they should be depositied in the bins provided, if possible in the evening. On saturday there is no rubbish collection
• Please respect at all times, especially in the summer months, your neighbours. Take care of the volume of household appliances, TV, gatherings on the terrace, etc ... and be extremely cautious in the hours devoted to general rest – especially siesta from 14.00 – 17-00 and after 22.00.
• Please do not hang clothes, towels and swimwear on the side of the building, as this will disfigure the facade for other residents and general view of the public
Durante el período del 13 de Marzo de 2017 - 31 de Marzo de 2019 la estancia mínima es de 2 noches.