Available for rent a fully furnished apartment on the first floor in a composed by four lovely rooms ( one of them has a bathroom included), a shared bathroom, a wide an modern kitchen, a terrace, a storage room, and a cosy lobby
The household is located in Corso San Gottardo 42, in a zone called Navigli: a pitoresque and authentic district of Milan, was once a thriving inland port at the centre of a network of canals. The original port is long gone, but a reconstruction restored to the City its harbor and an historical, symbolic site in Milan due to expo 2015
Nowadays it became a bohemian neighbourhood. It’ s the place to enjoy an aperitivo – a pre-dinner drink or cocktail – in a stylish bar, stroll among the weekend street markets, browse handmade items, antiques and vintage clothing in the shops and galleries, or have a great night out in one of the many clubs and restaurants that overlook the canals. A number of moored barges are also fitted out as cafes or bars.
By walking 20 mins from home to Duomo you can can discover secret beauties spread through the city rarely seen by the common tourists such as antique baroque buildings, modern art and if you look well you can find the oldest tree of the city, it dates from 1895.
Along the Darsena there are also a fifteenth-century bridge, the remains of the Conca di Viarenna and the foundations of the sixteenth century city walls, found during archaeological excavation and survey.
If you keep forward trough ripa di porta ticinese and its churches you will reach San Lorenzo Maggiore Dating from the 4th century AD, the Chiesa di San Lorenzo Maggiore is the oldest church in Milan. San Lorenzo recalls the days when Milan was the capital of the Western Roman Empire. Just chill on the historical columns square before continuing a typical street for shopping, Via Torino.
Finally you’ll remain amazed by the grandeur of the marble church built from 1386 and still did not ended.
Disponible para huéspedes
The guests have access to all the appartment
Atención a los huéspedes
We'll be available for any need while respecting the privacy of the guests .
Upon check-in we will be happy to show you the house and the functionality of every appliance .
We also will answer to all possible questions about the area to make your stay as pleasant as possible
Otros aspectos destacables
The apartment is equipped with :
iron and ironing board
1. Please do not smoke in the rooms, the house has two balconies.
2. Please don't be loud due to the neighbors after 22.00.
3. The guest undertakes to pay for the replacement of missing items, damaged and/or breakage. For example: pillows, dishes, linens or towels
4. Internet is free of charge. It's forbidden to reset or reprogram the wifi internet.
5. It is necessary to inform the owner of any guests you want to invite in the apartment.
6. PRIVACY: We respect the privacy of our guests during their stay and if not required from you will not be contacted at this time.
7. KEYS: We will provide personally a set of keys. Please do not give these keys to third parties.
8. Upon check-in will be asked to sign a lease with a document.
9. Please behave in a respectful and polite way trying to keep the house clean and tidy.
Thank you for understanding.