Perfectly positioned, showcasing extraordinary vistas of Volcan Baru and Tisingal mountain. The home is set in a private & naturally beautiful setting. The landscaping is reflective of the open and expansive architectural style of the house itself.
The home is set in a private and naturally beautiful setting. The landscaping is reflective of the open and expansive architectural style of the house itself.
The grounds host native and exotic plants that attract many birds and butterflies and offer wonderful viewing pleasure. Casa Blanca is an exclusive and exquisitely beautiful modern home. The architecture, by french architect Michel Regis, in association with Panamanian architect Lourdes Olave, is stunning and brilliant. The home offers high lofting ceilings, large sliding doors, and large windows, giving a feeling of openness. It showcases many of the owners own original paintings which capture the beautifully colored cultural richness of Panama. Casa Blanca hosts many unique luxurious amenities such as a reflection pool and a swimming pool.
Casa Blanca has a welcoming and free spirited energy and instantly presents itself as a very special place.
Disponible para huéspedes
Casa Blanca is located on the edges of the Janson Coffee Farm and less than 10 minutes outside the town of Volcan.
Janson Coffee Farm hosts the highest lakes and wetland systems in Panama. Access to the Janson property will be granted free of charge to Casa Blanca home renters.
The Janson Farm hosts endless trails and hiking roads that offer incredible visits and forest exploration.
Lagunas Adventures the tour company on Janson Coffee Farm will be happy to help you plan your stay.
Atención a los huéspedes
The property manager, Emily Janson, lives on the Janson Farm and is co-owner of Lagunas Adventures. She will check you in and take care of your rental needs.
The home comes with an on site house manager for home care.
Otros aspectos destacables
– Entrance to the property requires a car with "higher clearance". 4 x 4 is not required. We recommend the small rental jeep called Jimmy or something along those lines. There is spring water flowing on the rough country road.
– Please note that there is a reflection pool on the property, as well as a swimming pool. The latter has a safety gate around it, but the reflection pool does not. If visiting with small children this will require added precaution.
– There are 2 dogs on the property. They are special members of the family and come with the property. They are sweet, kind, and kid-friendly.
- No mis-behavior and grand parties will be tolerated. The house itself is non-smoking.
- No additional guest will be allowed on the property besides the agreed renters. Guests must be approved by the Property Manager.
My husband and I run Lagunas Adventures on Janson Coffee Farm and are involved with the Coffee business.
We have a love for an adventurous lifestyle. Together we are committed to client care and having a good time!
We love Panama and sharing its beauty with others!