Bright and cozy apartment perfect to immerse yourself in the local atmosphere. It is located in beautiful tree-lined street with a village-like feel. The location is perfect for sightseeing as major sights are also within walking distance.
The location is perfect for sightseeing as major sights like the Castle and Margaret Island are within 10 minutes walking distance. There are also very good transportation options to reach the bustle of the centre. If you are into hidden gems however, this is the place for you. There are two Turkish baths around the corner, a secret synagogue, the funniest vintage shop in Budapest just by the door, a retro style “presso”, and a bar called Calgary, a meeting place of local bohemians, run by an ex-model from 60s, a hidden gem in herself.
Tips for the perfect day in the neighbourhood:
- Run or swim at the newly refurbished Hajós Alfréd Sports Pool on Margaret Island
- Have breakfast in the gorgeous Szendzsó just around the corner
- Visit the Újlak Synagogue and then mount up to Gül Baba's tomb, an Ottoman monument with amazing panoramic views of the Danube
- Have lunch in Café Gusto a tiny café with an Italian-influenced menu and a lovely atmosphere opposite the house
- Look at the jewellery and vintage clothes in Ómama Antik, an antique shop in the same house as the flat
- Relax in one the baths close-by, like Lukács Baths or Veli Bej and Király Turkish Baths
- Check out the old men playing dominoes in Bambi Presszó a famous retro styled bar that has the same design since its opening in the 60s
- Take an evening stroll in the cobbled stoned streets of Viziváros around the Castle
- If you are into fine dining visit Zona, one of Budapest’s best restaurants
- Don’t miss a drink at the Calgary Antik Drink Bar
Main tram lines (4 and 6) and HÉV 5 (direct access to the picturesque town of Szentendre and the entrance gate of Sziget Festival) have a stop only a few minutes away. Batthyány tér (red metro, line 2) is an easy 10 minutes walk.
Please treat the place like it's your own and enjoy it as such as well.
When out, please turn the lights off!
Please always lock the door when going out or at night.
Please take off your shoes in the hall...
If you have an accident and break/damage something, please tell.
Only people booked in advance can stay in the apartment. No additional people please.
No smoking inside please and no pets.
The apartment is located in a residential apartment building and as such common decency, such as keeping noise levels low late at night are expected.
-HAVE A GREAT STAY!
Este anfitrión tiene 8 evaluaciones por otras propiedades.Ver otras evaluaciones
Hello! Thank for your interest. I love Budapest and I'd be happy to tell you why. You are welcome to be my guest, please feel free to ask anything more.