This beautiful, cozy 1 br (+ 1 living room, 1/2 study room) apt. on amazing Basel area (Ashtori Hafarhi St) is the perfect place for a September holiday.
The location can't be beat:
• 10 minute walk to the beach
• 1 minute walk to fashionable Basel area
• 3 minute walk to Diezengof St.
• 5 minutes to supermarket
• 15 minutes to the vibrant Tel Aviv port area ("Namal")
• The #5 bus right by the door takes you where you want to go!
• A 1 minute walk to the nearest rent-a-bike ("Tel-O-Fun", (Website hidden by Airbnb)
It has 1 double bed, living room, closet and so on.
I am flying to the states for 3 weeks and would like to sublet it.
1st floor (not at the ground level)!!
For rent throughout September (Sep. 7th - Oct. 1st) - discount for long term, I promise! (... it's $140 a night, I'll rent it for $110 for the entire period)
It is, of course, fully equipped and in an excellent condition. It includes all amenities, big kitchen, living room, 40" TV, WiFi, and every facility a normal apartment should have (I do take my camera for the trip, though... :-) )
And of course, 2 AC (who knows if you still need them in September, but well)
Ariel - (Phone number hidden by Airbnb)
From within Israel - (Phone number hidden by Airbnb)
Sin evaluaciones (por ahora)
Este alojamiento no tiene evaluaciones. Si te alojas en él, la tuya aparecerá aquí.