Magnificent Provencal villa with swimming pool, situated in a quiet location in Provence with a beautiful views of the village of Le Castellet and near the most prestigious vineyards of the Var (Bandol wines). In a quiet environment rocked by the song of cicadas conducive to idleness.
Come in, pack your suitcases, blow: You're on holiday!
We welcome you to La Calinière, located in the middle of a pine forest.
The villa has a surface of 230 m2 that can accommodate from 8 to 10 people.
- 3 bedrooms with double bed
- 1 bedroom with double bed and mezzanine bed
- Possibility of an extra bed for children and an umbrella for babies
- 1 bathroom with bath and shower and toilet on the floor
- 1 shower room on the ground floor
- 1 separate WC on the ground floor
The kitchen is fully equipped with dishwasher, refrigerator, ceramic hob, oven, microwave, coffee maker, Nespresso, toaster and other appliances ...
WiFi, fireplace, heating / air conditioning on the ground floor and upstairs.
You have a laundry area with washing machine and dryer, freezer, ironing board and iron.
Satellite TV and DVD
* Outside :
- Large travertine terrace of 180 m2
- Pool of 9x4.80 with pool house
- 2 garden furniture for 12 people, arbor and deckchairs
- Ping pong table
- 2 large tables for 12 guests
- 2 barbecues
- Possibility to park 5 cars
Disponible para huéspedes
* Nearest Airports:
- Le Castellet 13 km (22 minutes by road)
- Marseille / Marignane at 49 km (40 minutes by highway)
- Hyères / Toulon at 44 km (40 minutes by road)
- Nice at 172 km (1h50 by the motorway)
* Nearest train stations:
Train station of Saint Cyr s / mer at 11 km (16 minutes by road)
TGV train station of Toulon at 24 km (20 minutes by road)
TGV station of Marseille Saint Charles at 47 km (43 minutes by highway)
* Itinerary from Marseille:
- Join the A50 motorway towards AUBAGNE TOULON
* Itinerary from Nice:
- Join the A57 towards MARSEILLE TOULON Center
Atención a los huéspedes
We are there to greet you and explain the proper functioning of the villa.
You can call us during your stay if you need information.
Our goal is for you to have a great holiday.
If you do not want to cook every day, we can provide you with a meal at the villa concocted by a known chef of the Beausset (under a 48H order in advance) for a minimum of 6 people.
Season menu 2017
Charcuterie - Cheese and Fruits - 12 euros per person
Soup with the pistou - 8 euros the part
Farcis Provençaux - 3 / pers - 9 euros per person
Other choice - Contact us
Otros aspectos destacables
Sorry but pets are not request
No party in the evening - The location is quiet, please respect our
The entrance to the places is done from 16:00
Este anfitrión tiene 3 evaluaciones por otras propiedades.Ver otras evaluaciones