Renovated in 2014, Casa Ginger is nestled at the edge of the rain forest & only a 5-min walk to the southern tip of Jaco Beach. Ocean view from the two-story top deck, BBQ, hot tub, soaking pool & more! Let Casa Ginger be your home away from home!
1) Absolutely no smoking inside. Thank you.
2) Petty theft can happen, so please keep the gates and doors locked at all times (and keep the garages closed). Put the alarm on when you are not inside the house. We also advise you to keep the alarm on when you are in the house. At night or when you are out, keep the balcony doors closed. If you accidentally set off the alarm please contact Alfonso immediately.
3) If any wild animals come to the property from the mountain/rainforest (like monkeys or iguanas) please do not feed them. We want to keep them as unused to humans as possible.
4) The washing machine can't handle sandy towels, so please shake your towels outside before putting them to wash if you come from the beach.
5) Alfonso will hand you the keys when you arrive. Please also hand the keys directly and personally back to Alfonso. Otherwise, we will have to charge for key, lock and alarm control replacement. Thanks for your understanding.
6) While in the hot tub:.
*Do not drink from glass receptacles (no glasses/glass bottles/etc)
*Do not enter after recently applying sunscreen/creams/oils (it clogs the jets)
*After use, please reduce temperature to its lowest setting.
7) Before you leave, please tidy up and leave the house neat, just as you found it. Please leave all dirty towels that you have not washed on the floor in the bathroom. Clean all your dirty dishes or put them in the dishwasher and set it to run. If you have stained any towels or sheets please bring them to Alfonso's attention. We will charge for any and all stained (or missing) linens/towels. The cleaning fee only covers a basic cleaning, any extra cleaning that is needed will be charged.
Thank You for your cooperation.
Este anfitrión tiene 2 evaluaciones por otras propiedades.Ver otras evaluaciones
Originally from Toronto, Canada. Now living in Leipzig, Germany and working as a biologist (specialty in conservation genetics and great ape behaviour and ecology). I speak English and French and basic German.