Bright and spacious Apartment in the heart of Rome! Superbly located between Termini Station, San Giovanni and Colosseum. The flat has a nice living room with two balconies and a big bedroom, a kitchen with a breakfast area and a wide bathroom.
The flat, placed at the top floor of a early 1900s building equipped with lift, comprises two big rooms. It can guest 2 people (1 king size bed) plus another person in a very comfortable extra bed (1 new kingsize sofa-bed). At request 1 travel cot is available for kids under 3 years old.
The flat has been recently refurbished with new furniture for the living room and bedroom. A cozy corner has been created for the little guests with a selection of books, toys and games.
Astounding the height of ceilings (11 ft) and the big size of the rooms.
- Free WiFi
- Powerful ceiling fans
- Hob and oven
- Large fridge and freezer
- Washing machine
- TV with digital television antenna
- Reinforced door
- Fire extinguisher and first aid kit
Equipped with table linens, bed linens and bath towels; tableware, pots and pans, kettle, coffee maker.
At request: highchair; iron and iron board.
Our guests will be greeted with a welcoming kit.
Disponible para huéspedes
Guests will access to the entire apartment. They will receive keys for the apartment and the front door.
Atención a los huéspedes
I will be available to offer help throughout your stay. Tips on restaurants, bakeries and shops in Esquilino area and also informations on Sights, Museums, Transportation and things to do in Rome.
Otros aspectos destacables
Notes on prices, services included and additional costs:
- The price is intended for the whole apartment, for 2 people per night. Any extra person will pay 15 euro per night, kids under 3 years old are free of charge, kids from 3 to 12 years old pay the half price.
- The minimum stay is 3 nights (according to the rules of Rome Township Tourist Board), starting from the fourth night and for any additional night there will be a 20% of discount. Please feel free to contact us directly for any enquiries about special needs on the length of your journey.
- Security Deposit: 150 euro to pay at the booking and refunded at the check-out.
- The final cleaning cost is included in the price.
- The tourist accommodation tax (Rome Township tax) of 3.5 euro per night per person is included in the price. The tourist accommodation tax is due for each night spent in Rome’s accommodation facilities, for more information see: (URL HIDDEN)
Arrival times and check-in: from 2 pm to 10 pm. For nighttime arrivals after 10 pm till 12pm there will be an extra fee of 25 euro.
Marta Mosiello alias Alice.....everyone had been calling me with my second name Alice since I was born! When we were setting up the house for future guests it came up easily to say "Why we don't call it Alice's Place?"
I grew up in Rome, here at Esquilino district. I am married and mum of two kids Andrea (6) and Elettra (2).
We had been living abroad for 8 years and at that time we used to spend our holidays in the little beloved apartment, but when we moved back to Rome one year ago it was a bit to small for our family daily life. Consequently we decided to rent nearby and we set up this Holidays Rentals. We love the flat, hope you will choose our place and have a pleasant stay!