One mile to the new CSU stadium...easy to stay here and have a leisurely stroll to a football game. Don't let the size of this small room fool you. Just the right size for one person. Two bathrooms shared by the whole house. You must read and agree to all of the rules and additional information. Hint, hint I'll know if you've read them. This home has security cameras in the upstairs HALLWAY and 1 on the front porch, none are in private areas
Cozy and comfortable. Very old fashioned bed, but new mattress and box springs. Egyptian cotton blanket, luxorius sheets and pillows. The home has two shared full sized bathrooms.
Disponible para huéspedes
Enjoy coffee in the kitchen or grab one of my now famous homemade biscotti. ..on the house!! Now includes NETFLIX on a 42 inch TV!
Atención a los huéspedes
The home is an official "Boarding House" there are SEVEN rooms which all share the use of two bathrooms. Guests are encouraged to limit bathroom times and each room has a full sized mirror for grooming, makeup application and hair styling. If I am around, I live next door I would love to meet you and get you acquainted with our town.
Otros aspectos destacables
Make a cup of coffee, make breakfast...order in, or make your own meal in the kitchen. I usually have some homemade biscotti or cookies for you to enjoy. Parking is usually available in front of the house sometimes you may have to park across the street or further away on the street.
Before I accept your request to book I would like you to read ALL of the additional rules/information...I will know if you have read them **
* I will send your front/back door code no sooner than one day prior to your arrival. Oddly enough I have had people show up as soon as I send it, even days early, and wonder why someone is in "Their" room. If you are traveling and cannot access a computer to retrieve your information send me a text (found in your itenerary) and I will send it to you.
*There are TWO security cameras in the upstairs hall
*This home has SEVEN bedrooms and all share two bathrooms. If you would like a private bathroom then this is not the right place for you.
*Host reserves the right to substitute a comparable room in the house with similar amenities for the room requested based on occupancy at the time of the reservation.The intent of this is to streamline room cleanings between back to back bookings.
* I do not live at the property...I live right next door in the brick house on the corner. I may or may not be there to greet you, I also have a "Traditional" job. If you need more personalized attention then, once again, perhaps this is not the right location for you.
* This home is one block away from a TRAIN that runs through town frequently and honks it's horn at non protected crossings....yes even at 4 AM
* This home is NOT Air conditioned...if that is important to you then please look elsewhere, there are plenty of other Airbnb's in town that are.
* Even though Marijuana is legal in Colorado, I do not want it brought into the property, I think it smells bad, even before it is "Consumed"
* No smoking (of any kind) in or around the house.
* Only registered and paying Airbnb guests are allowed to stay in the property. You may have guests over, but I expect them to leave at a reasonable time in the evening so as not to disturb the other guests.
* Quiet hours are from 10 PM to 7 AM
* You may use the kitchen, dishes pots and pans and coffee maker, but; please clean up after yourself..if you make a mess on the stove, please wipe it up so it does not get burned on further.
* My cleaning lady comes every Saturday around noon, please make sure she has clear access to all of the common areas, kitchen and bathrooms.
* IF in between cleanings (I come on an almost daily basis and do a tidying up of bathrooms and kitchen) YOU make a big mess in the kitchen or bath please have the courtesy to clean it up, cleaning supplies are easily located under the bathroom and kitchen sinks.
*The city has just implemented Permitted parking in my neighborhood. Monday-Friday 8-5. Until I can get some clear direction from the city about guest "Passes" please either park in on one of the off street parking spaces in the alley, or pull into one of the spots in front of the garage on the property down the long skinny driveway. Please pull all the way in so that you do not block someone's egress.
* $10 lost key fee
* Plush bathrobes are provided for your use during your stay, if however, they go home with you, there will be a $25.00 (per bathrobe) fee.
If you have made it this far through reading the rules and information then I will be pleased to accept your booking as long as it includes this word somewhere in your request "Snickerdoodle" that is my Goldendoodle's name.
I look forward to hosting you,
This is on my 2017 Tour de Wyoming with Snowy Range Pass in the background. I am the past president of the Fort Collins Cycling club and I have organized a women's training and riding group called L.O.B.A.'s Ladies Only Bicycle Association. When I'm not riding I'm working or working ha ha, around the house.
Since becoming a host for Airbnb, I have found a new passion. I love keeping the house ready for new guests and looking for special touches to make your stay feel homey and comfortable.
I love meeting new people as they pass through Fort Collins or on their journey to relocate here. Of course I know that I am not the reason folks are many times I don't meet my guests and just give them lot's of privacy. What ever your needs are, I can be flexible and accommodating.
I hope your next visit will include a stay at my Airbnb HOME.
See you soon!