This quite possibly is the best-located space on Airbnb! Our bright, sunny, breezy spacious 2 bdr apartment is walking distance to the beach, Main Street and close to 3rd Street Promenade. This is a prime location for the perfect vacation!
Enjoy this beautiful Large spacious 2 bedroom apartment with oak with wood floors, 1.5 bathrooms, comfortable King size and Queen size beds with down pillows.
Great location just four blocks to the beach and walking distance to some of LA's hippest restaurants, art galleries, boutiques, and shops.
We are located :
- Two blocks from Main Street which has tons of shopping, great restaurants, taco truck food lot on Tuesdays and Farmers' Market on Sundays with tons of local vendors, fresh food and live music
- 1.5 miles from the famous Santa Monica Pier where you can find more restaurants,
- 1 mile to 3rd Street Promenade, Santa Monica's outdoor shopping mall
- .5 mile to the infamous Venice Beach, Muscle Beach, Abbot Kinney
- .5 mile from AMF Bowling Alley
- .2 Grocery store, pharmacie(URL HIDDEN)
We are also close to Marina Del Rey, 20-30 minutes Hollywood and Downtown(URL HIDDEN)There is plenty of parking our neighbors are quiet and very nice. We have a great view of the sunset right outside our house. Our home is sunny, breezy, very clean and private! Though you probably won't need it, there is AC unit in the living room and both bedrooms are equipped with ceiling fans.
Enjoy the kitchen, dining area, dishwasher, toaster, juicer/blender, washer/dryer and many other amenities.
There will be fresh sheets and towels waiting for you as well as an itinerary of the best local places and activities to do and see. Feel free to enjoy a flat screen TV with a Blu-ray player, Wii station for your entertainment, Netflix, HBO, Hulu and free wifi .
Disponible para huéspedes
Complete access to all amenities, access to entire apartment
Atención a los huéspedes
If you need anything before or during your stay, I will be available.
Thank you for choosing to stay here!
The only thing we ask is for there not to be any smoking inside the apartment.
I am a Santa Monica native and I love sharing the best of what my town has to offer to visitors. Depending on the type of vacation you are looking for, I can make you an itinerary of the best spots both on and off the beaten path. Definitely looking forward to hosting :)