TRN - Entire home in the Center of Turin, near Valentino Park, perfect for your visit!
With large Balconies and spacious comfortable rooms the apt provides easy access to the Metro, Train Station, Buses and Sharing Bikes.
Best area for Food and Wine
The apt fits comfortably 2 couples in independent rooms or one family with 2 children. It has a fully equipped kitchen and a comfortable bathroom with bathtub/shower and bidet. Two balconies provide the space for a romantic aperitivo or a sunny breakfast. The house was originally built in the 30s and recently renovated. The apartment gives the right Torino feeling of living in a elegant historical European building.
Disponible para huéspedes
The entire apartment will be for the guest use
Atención a los huéspedes
We will meet at the check in time to give you an overview of the house and drop you the keys.
Otros aspectos destacables
- Please note that the apartment doesn't have an elevator and you need to use the staircase to the 4th floor (The building has 5 storey). When possible during check in I will be downstairs to help you, so don't worry much.
-At the moment of writing the apartment doesn't have dark blinds, so complete darkness is not assured in the morning.
Some guest suggested to bring a sleeping mask, similar to the one you get on a airplane, and if you don't have it, I'll surely can help you to get one.
- In the street there are green bins where to leave the household trash. Other bins exist for separating recyclable waste such as paper, cans, plastic and glass bottles.
-On friday and Saturday night the neighborhood gets very lively and people can get noisy late at night. We do not have bars and shops under the apartment so generally is assured a good sleep but unfortunately sometimes some noisy folks can reach our block.
-Please note that the apartment is no smoking. Smoking is anyway allowed in the balconies.
- Please avoid with great care making noise in common area of the building.
- No loud music or noise after 23:00h.
- Dancing parties are of course forbidden.
- Small pets can be allowed previous notice.
- The final cleaning fee is fair so please note that it doesn't include cleaning the dishes. So please before you live the apartment wash up what you used. The kitchen is fitted with a dishwasher available for the guest to use.
- Check in after 2 pm /
/ Check out at 11 am
We are designer and travelers always in need to host and be hosted. We can communicate in many languages and we enjoy to meet different people from all over the world. We've lived in Italy, The Netherlands, Spain, France, Venezuela, Belgium and South Korea. When we are not in town we would like to rent out our space to people who like to visit Turin and provide them the tools to enjoy the city as we do.