Enjoy all the comforts of home, but with that peaceful cabin feeling!
Beds: 2 Queens & 2 Doubles (+ a futon for floor sleeping)
Large living room with 2 couches and a recliner chair
Large front porch with swing, table, chairs, & charcoal grill
DSL WIFI, AC, NO TV
A clean stream for wading
Deer, butterflies, wildflowers, birds singing
A million stars and fireflies at night
6 minutes from Lake Ouachita
30 minutes west of Hot Springs AR
This is a simple, peaceful home in a private 7-acre nature preserve.
Disponible para huéspedes
I will send you key instructions when your reservation is booked. You will let yourself in to the house.
Atención a los huéspedes
I will be available by phone between 9 am and 9 pm. You may call, text or email me if you have questions.
Otros aspectos destacables
Please leave the stream side of the driveway open so the renter at the second home on the property can access her home.
1. CHECK-IN TIME IS AFTER 3 P.M. CST AND CHECK-OUT IS 10 A.M. CST. Renters who check-in early or check-out late without prior approval will have $40 withheld from their damage deposit.
2. This is a NO-SMOKING home. Smoking is permitted outdoors, but cigarette butts must be picked up and removed from the property. Failure to do this will result in loss of $40 from your damage deposit.
3. LOUD PARTIES ARE PROHIBITED and this property is only for the use of the guest(s) who are authorized by the owner.
4. DAMAGE DEPOSIT - The deposit will be used if necessary to recover expenses I incur from any of the following:
a. Late check-out without prior approval.
b. Damage done to unit or its contents, beyond normal wear and tear.
c. Debris, rubbish or discards that are not bagged and placed in the trash can at the end of the porch. Failure to place ALL trash in bags will result in extra cleaning fees deducted from your deposit.
d. Dirty dishes left in the house.
e. Lost or damaged bed or bath linens.
5. MAXIMUM OCCUPANCY - The maximum number of guests is limited to 8 (8) adults.
6. FALSIFIED RESERVATIONS - Any reservation obtained under false pretense will be subject to forfeiture of advance payment, deposit and/or rental money, and the party will not be permitted to check-in.
7. PETS - Pet owners are responsible for cleaning up any and all of their pet’s messes. Pet hair or other waste left on the carpet or furniture may incur extra cleaning fees. All pets must be up to date on rabies vaccinations and all other vaccinations. Heartworm preventive is highly recommended. All pets are to be treated with Advantage or similar topical flea and tick repellent three (3) days prior to arrival. Fleas and ticks are very rampant in this area and can cause harmful or fatal illness to humans and pets. All of the above are the sole responsibility of the pet owner. The home owner assumes no responsibility for illness or injury that may incur to pets or humans while on the premises.
8. NOTE: The homeowner is not responsible for any accidents, injuries or illnesses that occur while you or your guests are on the premises or using its facilities. The homeowner is not responsible for the loss of personal belongings or valuables of the guest. By accepting this reservation, it is agreed that all guests are expressly assuming the risk of any harm arising from their use of the premises or others whom they invite to use the premises.
By paying for a reservation, the guest signifies s/he agrees to all terms and conditions of this agreement.
I'm a holistic nurse and I've owned this vacation property since 2003. I enjoy animals, nature, and swimming in Lake Ouachita. I live in a small cottage behind the vacation home. I travel quite a lot and when I'm gone I have a friend who checks on things and is available if my guests need something. The people here are friendly and laid back. Come and have a great time!