This house is cosy equipped & offers comfort at different areas. The garden (3000 m2) is an oasis of green where you can sit back and relax. French doors lead you to the porch which overlooks the Rhine. Near to Leiden, Amsterdam, The Hague and beach.
This beautiful house is built in 1938 and has divers character features like the stained glass and the bay window. In the year 2005 the house is completely isolated. With the porche, the house is complete for a lovely holiday or a few days off!
Disponible para huéspedes
Guests have acces to the ground and second floor. Also the front- and backyard are completely at the disposal of the guest.
In the barn you will find bicycles which you can use for free.
Atención a los huéspedes
We are glad to welcome you at your arrival. In the house you will find a book with information about the house, the area and thing to see and do. During your stay we can provide you with information, you can always call.
Otros aspectos destacables
You are very welcome to stay! A reservation is possible from 2 nights and more.
- You are welcome to use any coffee, tea, spices, oils etc.
- Our house is a non smoking area.
- Please clean the house well before you leave.
- All bed linen and towels to be left in the bath.
- Please do not leave dairy, meats or opened tins etc in the fridge. Take them with you or throw in the trash.
- We recycle paper, glass and plastic. Please empty the trash bin from inside when you leave (main trash recycling bins located outside).
Este anfitrión tiene 10 evaluaciones por otras propiedades.Ver otras evaluaciones