Secluded on a back road, about 5 km. from town, our small boutique villa can be perfect for anyone who is looking for somewhere unique to stay with a touch of luxury comfort, in the pristine environment with exclusive privacy. The whole place reflects the welcoming Oriental charms and coziness in its simple but charming design. All 8 rooms are well furnished, with air-con and attached bathrooms, as well as full hotel amenities to enhance your convenience.
Our place is designed to be a luxury escape for any travelers looking for unique accommodation with privileged privacy in our pristine environment in an outskirt of Kanchanaburi. The Journey House ensures you luxurious comfort and retreat with its splendidly cosy bedrooms and large bathrooms with hot bath tub and rain shower. Our spacious shared area, both inside and outside, and a life nourishing garden will enhance your perfect stay and relaxation in our hideaway haven. The whole house has 8 rooms only, and they vary in size, but with the same amenities to ensure your comfort and convenience. Most of them fall under a Deluxe room type that features:
King bed, high quality teak in modern-classic style
•Spacious bathroom with a hot bathtub
•Living space with elegant daybed sofa (3 ft.), chairs and coffee table
•Size: 34 sq. m. / 416 sq. ft.
Standard rooms and superior room, with cosy decoration in style, feature both single and twin beds and are of considerably smaller sizes, ranging from 19-26 sq. m. / 221-381 sq. ft. approximately.
Our own outdoor swimming pool, 5.5 m. x 10 m., together with its large open terrace is privately kept for our in-house guests only. It is surrounded by lush garden full of tropical plants trees to provide our guests private space. It is yours to enjoy it from 0700 am to 10 pm. daily.
In general, the area around the swimming pool, including a pool bar is ideal for any event of 50 pp.+ and family and friends gathering time.
Naga Sala (Pool House)
This stunning open pavilion in Asian architecture style is an ideal place for relaxing and reading in the day time, with the sight of the greenery around. In the evening, it is perfect for hanging out, drinking, making friends and chatting.
Soul-supporting energy and peaceful atmosphere is prevailing around.
Once you step into the house, you would call it your 'home away from home', which is what it is meant to be. We have paid attention to every detail of the house because this is where our heart is. We are a natural enthusiast by nature so we let nature into our house. Wherever you are in the house, you will be connected to nature, always having a sight of natural element around you and being surrounded by our life-nourishing greenery.
Library & Arts and more...
Our small building, in its simple but cool design, hidden in the other end of our garden can be a hideaway corner for reading in our small library room that can function as a meeting room as well. It provides a great view of the garden and natural surrounding due to its inside out design to enhance your relaxation, creation and imagination, either for playing or working during your holiday.
Next to the library room is a small coffee & tea house ideal for afternoon break. In front of it is a serene open ground perfect for hanging out in nature.
Rest area, trails and walks
Corners and areas for resting and relaxing are easy to find while staying at the Journey House. But if you feel like exploring the area a little more, you are always welcome to walk further into the deeper part of the adjoining woodland that houses a horse camp, owned by our adorable neighbour.
Disponible para huéspedes
Fitness room with a garden view
We have our own fitness room in the garden that our guests are allowed to use too. It is just next to the library room, and our guests are allowed to use it without additional fee. The main gym equipment that we have include: treadmill, small Pilates reformer equipment and bicycle.
Neighbouring woodland and walking trails
The accommodation is a separate building which is designed to accommodate guests only, but it is on the same property where our house is, hiding itself in a garden pocket and occupying the other half of the area. Our property is next door to the legendary horse riding camp, the first of its kind in Kanchanaburi, established by the late half Thai half German horse rider/coach. There is a nice trail leading into the horse camp that our guests are allowed to go for a short walk while staying here. We sometimes do brisk walking or jogging in its peaceful woodland.
Atención a los huéspedes
Depending on your individual needs, we are happy to provide useful recommendations concerning local transport, tourist attractions, optional tours and activities in Kanchanaburi and other provinces nearby. We are ready to give you more in-depth information and contact sources if you have special interests in specific subjects such as nature, wildlife, meditation, nature conservation, Death railway exploration and local cultures. This is free of charge consultation that we are pleased to offer to you via emailing or in person while you are here.
Otros aspectos destacables
1. Notably tranquil, but with easy access from the main town.
2. Surrounded by woodland, with water all year round in the property, so in the rainy season, voices of frogs,toads and cicadas might be dominating at some rainy nights! Simply enjoy a natural orchestra.
3. There is a great stadium for 1.5 kms. away. For long-stay guests, this public stadium with a great gym room, can be a great place for exercise including walking, jogging, running or body building. Popular among local residents. Open from 08am-08pm.
4. Local bus (orange one or called Rod Song Thaew in Thai) runs often from the main bus station in town passing our place, a little bit beyond Kang Sian Bus station office, on the opposite side.
5. For those who come by public bus, take a mini-van from the Victory Monument (a mini-van company named Hanuman running from Bangkok-Ladya (army-based area in Kanchanaburi). Ladya is about 10 km. further north of Kanchanaburi town, and our place is in between on a back street (locally known as Soi Ponto Charn, near the River Kwai Horse Camp, Tha Makham). This van can give a direct pick up and drop off services from and to the Journey House.
1. ID card is a must; every single guest needs to show his/her ID card.
2. The whole interior of the house is non-smoking.
3. There are designated smoking areas outside the building.
4. Swimming pool users must wear swimming suits only.
Este anfitrión tiene 7 evaluaciones por otras propiedades.Ver otras evaluaciones
Love travelling and making journeys because these can broaden my perspectives on the world.
Very early morning walk alone on the rim of Grand Canyon when nobody was there was one of the incredible experiences that I have had and really love to do it again! Ultimately peaceful and breathtaking.