This nice 400 square foot (40 m2) apartment is located in the heart of Paris (St. Michel Square, 6th arrondissement) on the left bank of the Seine (no view from flat) and at 5-10 minutes minutes by foot of la Sorbonne, Panthéon, Luxembourg Garden...
-This newly renovated apartment offers you a Wifi connexion ;
-It's on the last & 4th floor (no elevator) of a typical old parisian building (female famous french writer Georges Sand lived here:-)) !)
- It is really quite and peacefull ;
- It is divided in three parts : an entry-dining room / a living room / a small bedroom (2 persons) + 1 kitchen area (coffee machine, refrigerator, sink and electric cookers) + 1 bathroom with bathtube
Disponible para huéspedes
-To visit Paris, the appartment is only :
* 20 meters away (across the street) of St. Michel station on RER B line (direct from Roissy Charles de Gaulle Airport, Orly airport or Gare du Nord station) and RER C line (Tour Eiffel) + bus lines n° 24 (Madeleine, St Lazare, 10 minutes) and n° 27 (Printemps & Galeries Lafayette departement stores, 10 minutes) ;
* 50 meters away from metro line 4 (les Halles, Montparnasse train station) ;
* 100 meters away from line 10 (Le Bon Marché) ;
* 200 meters away from line 1 (Musée du Louvre, Champs-Elysées) and 7 (Opéra).
Atención a los huéspedes
The owner puts a particular emphasis on cleanliness & service (easy rental procedure and flexible check in times) and will of course be happy to give you if needed pieces of advises regarding your stay in the city.