My lovely house is in the most desirable neighbourhood of downtown Toronto! It's a safe, friendly and quiet home, shared with myself and a few other international visitors. A quick 5 min walk to Bathurst Stn & 24 hr buses. Close to everything!
Hi There! I've been renting out rooms in my home to international guests for over 15 years! The bright and beautiful Sunny Front Bedroom (located on the main floor of the house), is a large room, with high ceilings, a hardwood floor with an area rug on it. This room has a huge south facing window (so is very sunny) and has lots of storage space (a 12 cube storage unit) as well as a place to hang your clothes, a lovely little desk (that can also be used as a bedside table/night stand) and chair, lamp and a very comfortable twin bed. There's also a large fan that can be used and a window (with a screen on it) so you can open it as you like in the warm weather. Every room in the house has a radiator (which is heated by hot water) in it, which heats the house in the colder weather months. This location is the most desirable in all of Toronto. The Walk Score is 92 and Transit Score is 100! : 0)
Disponible para huéspedes
The Sunny Front Bedroom shares the basement bathroom (located one floor below, in the basement) with up to 2 others (international guests/housemates), a lovely large kitchen (and use of fridge, microwave, stove, oven, toaster, kettle, dishwasher), eating/sitting area (also located on the main floor). Unfortunately there is no backyard access at this time, however there is a lovely little park one street over, and many other larger ones all over the city!
Atención a los huéspedes
I work full-time, but can offer advice and suggestions about places to go and things to see, but I don't have to, if that's your preference.
Otros aspectos destacables
If you are staying in one of the main floor rooms (Sunny Front Bedroom or Garden Room), there is one friendly cat (16 years old, named Oliver) who is in all of the common areas, so you must be okay with this. The kitchen is shared with 3 other friendly people (another international guest, and 2 long-term roommates). Also, I have a police record check done on myself (I like to have it so that you know you're living in a safe home, and also because I sometimes work with children) : 0 ).
Please make sure that you have read ALL of the information and details in this listing.
1. Only the persons named in the reservation may be in my home or on the property at any time.
2. Please make sure you check that the front door is locked upon entering or exiting the house.
3. Please turn off ALL lights & electronic devices when you leave a room.
4. Please close any open windows when you are leaving the house (the weather here changes very quickly and we want to prevent rain getting inside the house and damaging window frames, furniture etc).
5. Please keep in mind that most of the others who live here go to bed early and get up early (for work/school), so we do ask for quiet after 9 p.m. and before 8 a.m.
6.No smoking in or on the property, please.
7. When cooking with oils, butter, fats, animal fats etc. please NEVER put them down the sink or toilet. They will block it and you will be responsible for paying for a plumber to repair it (minimum $200). Instead, please pour hot fat/oil/butter into an empty glass bottle or can and dispose of in Organics bin.
8. As required by the City of Toronto: Please be separate food, paper towels, Kleenex and place into bin marked Organics. All recyclables into container marked 'Recycling' (list of what can be recycled, with photos is on the fridge).
Thank-you for your understanding and cooperation! : o)
9. If you want to bring a large object (i.e. bicycle) or a musical instrument (like a guitar, for example), please speak to me about it BEFORE booking.
10. Most of all, please enjoy your stay! : 0 )
Este anfitrión tiene 44 evaluaciones por otras propiedades.Ver otras evaluaciones