WOW: we have reached 50 five-star reviews, people really like our place!
Fully private • Modern • Quiet • Super clean (professional cleaners) • Very comfortable • 2 bedroom/1 bathroom • By car: 15" to downtown, 10" to the Mission • Easy public transportation
Perfect for families and kids, couples or friends traveling together.
Neighborhood: lowkey, out of the tourist mainstream, close to Mission, Bernal Heights, Noe Valley.
Our place has always been legally registered (permit STR-648).
Nous parlons français ! Hablamos español!
• PRIVATE: own private entrance on the street, self check-in whenever you arrive.
• Newly remodeled, excellent condition.
• 1st floor of our 2-story house (come ping us if you have questions/need help).
• 2 real bedrooms, 1 living room, 1 kitchen, 1 bathroom.
• Sleeps 5 in bedrooms, and additional 2 in comfortable/new sofa-bed in living room if needed.
• Kids, babies welcome (crib, toys).
• SUPER CLEAN: professional cleaners clean the place thoroughly between each guests. 95 USD cleaning fee to be paid on arrival.
• Quiet street, no traffic/noise.
• Facing private garden. Note: garden is being re-landscaped right now, we want to make it nicer and grow edible foods too!
• Provided: Linens for all beds, towels.
• Hardwood floors and tiles (kitchen, bathroom) throughout.
• Living room: spacious, sofas for 5 people, coffee table, dining table, closet, garden view.
• Main bedroom: queen bed, garden view, large closet, chair.
• Second bedroom: twin-over-full bunk bed (sleeps 3 people), no window, large closet, small desk.
• Bathroom: sink, closet, tub, shower.
• Well equipped kitchen with small table.
• New, high quality and comfortable beds and mattresses.
• Dining table with seating for six.
• Crib + high chair for babies.
• Private and large garden with table & chairs (currently being remodeled!).
• Wireless Internet (WIFI).
• Coffee maker, toaster, electric teakettle.
• Food to cook a simple meal, coffee, tea, sugar, etc.
• Double pane windows that open.
• Dedicated Hydronic heating (it's San Francisco, no need for A/C!). Hydronic = no noise, no dust in the air, no cold spots.
FEEL AT HOME
• This is in our house, and we have taken care to decorate the apartment in a way to help you feel at home, comfortable and relaxed for your stay in San Francisco.
• Feel free to send us a message if you have any questions or need further info. We have traveled quite a lot, and so we are always happy to help our fellow travelers!
• FREE and UNLIMITED (except during street cleaning). Most of San Francisco require a residential parking permit or has parking meters, but NOT our neighborhood!
• Like EVERYWHERE in San Francisco, parking can be TOUGH. Park before the evening to get a spot easily.
• Parking in front of driveways is not permitted in San Francisco.
Disponible para huéspedes
• Washer, dryer in the garage.
Atención a los huéspedes
• You have your own entrance so you'll never feel that you have to check in with us if you don't want to.
• We live upstairs so if any question, we'll be happy to help. We might be out on week ends or on vacation, but most likely we'll be around. We're available by phone and text.
• Any problem or need for help, please let us know right away. Unexpected things can happen. But we can correct them right away. No need to give us a bad review afterward.
• We speak English, French and Spanish.
• Nous parlons français ! (Jerome est français, cf. notre profil)
• Hablamos español! (Maru es mexicana, ver nuestro perfil)
Otros aspectos destacables
San Francisco Short Term Rental permit: STR-0000648
Número de licencia o registro
Obtén más información sobre este número
• SHOES: No shoes in the apartment.
• SMOKING: No smoking permitted in the apartment.
• NO ADDITIONAL PEOPLE: only people mentioned in your inquiry/booking.
• CHILDREN: children + infants should be counted as part of your reservation.
• ENERGY: Turn off lights when you're out. Our heating system is set to maintain a comfortable temperature during the day while saving energy please do not change the settings.
• CHECK-IN: 3pm.
• CHECK-OUT: 11am.
• N-e-v-e-r (never) park in front of the neighbor's garage nor block their driveway, even temporarily (both neighbor houses to the left and to the right)
• 10pm to 6am.
• One time mandatory cleaning fee of 95 USD is due on the day of arrival or next day in case of late check in.
• Before checking out:
•• Take out all linens and towels that have been used and put them in the kitchen
•• Wash dishes and put them back.
•• Put back all furniture and items that have been moved to their original position.
• There should be no stains on bedding or furniture.
• Full responsibility of guest, for apartment, equipment and grounds.
• Guests agree to pay Owners' cost to replace lost or damaged items.
• If you break something, let us know.
Hello! We live in San Francisco, but have lived in many other places as well: France, Mexico, Canada (Quebec), Chile, New Caledonia. We've also travelled a lot, doing a long round-the-world trip and discovering many fantastic places along the way. We've been living in California for more than ten years, and are big fans of the American West, either doing road-trips or camping, so we can give you lots of tips and tell you interesting stories!
I am from France, my wife is from Mexico, and we have two little daughters born in San Francisco. We're both working in engineering, software and civil.
Now we're settled in The City, but we know we'll have to make plans again some day to go back to the road... maybe something different, a bike trip with our daughters, or spend a year in a remote village somewhere quiet on an small island in the South Pacific, who knows :)