Cozy 3 bedroom home just 1.5 miles from historic Grafton Village and even closer to Grafton Ponds Center where you can ski, skate, snow tube, swim bike, and of course hike. Within 30 minutes of several ski areas, Magic, Stratton, Bromley and Okemo.
Our house is your house during your stay. We do not live locally but have a local caretaker who will have the house ready for your stay. If you have any questions during your stay just text us and we will promptly respond.
Disponible para huéspedes
You'll have access to almost the entire house, except for one locked room and basement for our personal storage. There's a great front porch and back deck for relaxing outside.
Atención a los huéspedes
We are just a "text" away. While we live 3 hours away, we will do our best to find someone local as soon as possible if a problem should arise during your stay.
Home Away Grafton House Rental Agreement
This Short Term Rental Agreement (the “Agreement") is made by and between _ (“Host") and _ (“Guest") as of the date last set forth through the Airbnb.com reservation. For good and valuable consideration, the sufficiency of which is acknowledged, the parties hereby agree as follows:
1. Property: The property called Home Away Grafton on Airbnb.com.
The property is furnished and includes appliances and items like linens, towels, etc.
2. Rental Party: The rental party shall consist of Guest and no more than 5 other family members or friends unless otherwise agreed upon in writing.
3. Maximum Occupancy: The maximum number of guests is limited to 6 persons.
4. Term of the Lease: The lease begins at 4 p.m. on the “Check-in Date" and ends at 11 a.m. on the “Checkout Date" unless otherwise noted.
5. Minimum Stay: This property requires a 2 night minimum stay. Longer minimum stays may be required during holiday periods. If a rental is taken for less than 2 days, the guest will be charged the Two-night rate.
6. Rental Rules: Guest agrees to abide by the Rental Rules attached as Exhibit A at all times while at the property and shall cause all members of the rental party and anyone else Guest permits on the property to abide by the following rules at all times while at the property.
1. Smoking is NOT allowed.
2. People other than those in the Guest party set forth above may not stay overnight in the property. Any other person in the property is the sole responsibility of Guest.
3. The house is privately owned; the owners are not responsible for any accidents, injuries or illness that occurs while on the premises or its facilities. The Homeowners are not responsible for the loss of personal belongings or valuables of the guest. By accepting this reservation, it is agreed that all guests are expressly assuming the risk of any harm arising from their use of the premises or others whom they invite to use the premise.
4. Keep the property and all furnishings in good order.
5. Only use appliances for their intended uses.
6. PETS are NOT allowed on premises.
7. PARKING – Parking is limited to 3 vehicle(s). Vehicles are to be parked in designated parking areas only. Parking on the grass is not permitted. Any illegally parked cars are subject to towing; applicable fines/towing fees are the sole responsibility of the vehicle owner.
8. Housekeeping: There is no daily housekeeping service. While linens and bath towels are included in the unit, daily maid service is not included in the rental rate.
10. Wood Stove is turned off. It is not operational during rental visits.
11. [Water and Septic: The house is on a well and septic systems. The mineral content in the water is high. The septic system is very effective; however, it will clog up if improper material is flushed. DO NOT FLUSH anything other than toilet paper. No feminine products should be flushed. If it is found that feminine products have been flushed and clog the septic system, you could be charged damages. THANK YOU!!
We are the proud parents of three beauiful children. A few years ago, we were blessed with the opportunity to purchase a second home in Grafton, VT. While we would love to be up there more often, we live full-time on Cape Cod and the kids keep us busy. We rent our Vermont Home to help pay the bills so we can juggle having a second home.