Sited in the central square of Plaka, walking distance from Acropolis, the Acropolis Museum, coffee shops and traditional taverns. The apartment's high ceillings and windows offer a unique view. The sunny spacious rooms create a relaxing atmoshpere.
Old modernistic building of the '30s with art nouveaux details , sited in the heart of Plaka within a wider pedestrian area.
The apartment can be rented as a one, two or three bedroom option. Two bedrooms have queen size beds that can be set up as singles. The third bedroom has two single beds that can be set up as double.
Spacious, sunny living room with high ceilings , windows and a balcony facing Plaka's central square.
The apartment has a fully equiped kitchen and two full bathrooms. It offers high speed WiFi, washing machine, dishwasher, microwave, coffee machine,dryer iron, iron board, hair dryer, and many closets.
Disponible para huéspedes
Guests are having access in all places of the apartment
Atención a los huéspedes
We meet and greet our guests, show them the apartment's details. We are available to give any kind of tip or help to make their stay more convenient.
- Non smoking house.
- No pets allowed.
- No parties allowed.
- All lights, a/c and electrical appliances should be turned off when leaving the apartment.
- check in after 10.00 am - check out until 15.00 pm.(with prior information we can be more flexible for the check in and check out time)
- On arrival we will let you into the apartment, and show you the apartment in detail.
- Please be respectful to our neighbors. Please keep the noise level down to a minimum after 10pm.
- We deliver the apartment cleaned with new sheets and towels for all number of guests.
- In case our guests during their stay, desire daily cleaning of the appartment , new sheets and towels there is extra cleaning fee 20,00 euros / day.
I’m an easy going down to earth person. Due to the nature of my profession i have the opportunity to travel abroad, meet people from different cultures, and be fortunate creating friendships all over the world.
Recently, I made a decision to relocate from my childhood residence sited at the foothills of Acropolis, to the eastern coast of Attica, near the sea.
After six months of intensive works focused on constructional renovations and elegant decoration interventions, my former residence has become a warm, spacious, fully equipped living facility, waiting to memorably host and enhance your travelling journey with privacy, quietness, comfort, security, and within walking distance transportation accessibility right in the center of the most historical part of Athens.
Considering myself a citizen of the world with a wide spectrum of interests, ranging from book reading to enjoying sports and travelling abroad, I would be more than happy to be your guide and assist you with any information you may need for comforting your staying.