Departamento o casa entera
Acerca de este anuncio
A great family home in a family neighborhood. Gorgeous and comfortable 2-story home with a finished lower level - including a full fledged gym. upgrades in every room, such as TV's in all the bedrooms! We now offer NFL ticket for football season!!!
Perfect for families or professional groups.
The home is equipped with a drip coffee maker
Starter laundry detergent, a new sponge, dish soap, dishwasher soap & Dove bath soap, trash bags and more, all also part of your start up disposables
3 levels of living space. The free flowing 1st floor offers large spacious rooms with real leather furnishings, a formal living room, a family formal dining room, a large working kitchen with an adjacent breakfast area that looks over the back yard. The king Master bedroom is located on the main level with a large en suite bathroom featuring a Jacuzzi tub and stand alone shower. Easy access with no stairs!
DOGS ARE WELCOME AND CHARGED ACCORDING TO SIZE and type.
On the second level is a spacious gathering area and 2 oversized queen bedrooms with a shared full bath /shower.
The 4rh Queen bedroom is located in the lower level , along with a 2nd queen bed, behind a screen for privacy. A futon and ample seating for hanging out, game playing or TV watching. A wet bar, Bathroom with a shower stall and the full sized gym. A very large lower level!!
We keep the gym locked with the key available for adults to use.
Disponible para huéspedes
As with most professional vacation homes there are locked closets that the guest do not have access to. We ask that you respect the owners private areas and always remember you and your group are an invited guest in the home and treat as such.
Atención a los huéspedes
At St. Louis vacation rentals we are never more than a phone call away to have all your questions answered, help with a keycode or to order special services. We are the only local company to offer 24/7 phone support.
You will be given a keycode for front door access.
We charge for taxes.
Otros aspectos destacables
The St. Louis Vacation Rentals Terms and Conditions which must be agreed to and signed before arrival:
This agreement constitutes a contract between the guest(s(URL HIDDEN)and the Jade Forest Jewel, a St (URL HIDDEN) This reservation was made through AIRBNB reservation system #
Please read this entire Vacation Rental Lease Agreement thoroughly. It is the responsibility of the guests to be familiar with all the policies within this agreement. This agreement is entered into and between the renter hereinafter referred to as "Guest(s)", and (EMAIL HIDDEN) Inc. hereinafter known as" STLVR."
1) Cancellation Policy-Strict, as set forth by AIRBNB
2) Refund Policy- STLVR, nor the property owners, can guarantee against mechanical failure of heating, air conditioning, Hot Tubs, TV's, Satellite or Cable receivers, VCR's or DVD players, or any other appliance, large or small. Please report any inoperative equipment to our office immediately. STLVR will make every reasonable effort to have the repairs done quickly and efficiently. NO REFUNDS OR RENT REDUCTIONS will be made due to failure of appliances or equipment. NO REFUNDS OR RENT REDUCTIONS will be made for early departure (fewer days than reserved) or delayed arrivals (checking in later than 3pm on arrival date). Not STLVR or property owners shall be liable for events beyond their control which may interfere with Guest's) occupancy, including but not limited to Acts of God, acts of governmental agencies, fire, strikes, war, or inclement weather. NO REFUND OR RENT REDUCTIONS will be offered due to these circumstances.
3) Check-In/Check-out- ALL CHECK-IN TIMES ARE AFTER 3:00PM ON DAY OF ARRIVAL. Access is NOT available until the property is ready for occupancy. NO EXCEPTIONS to this policy will be made. STLVR will make every effort to have the rental property ready for Guest(s) at time of check-in, but STLVR cannot guarantee the exact time of occupancy. An early check in fee / or late check out fee of $75 will be billed and is agreed to for all early check-ins / and late departures.
4) Please call in advance if you are arriving later than 9PM. CHECK OUT TIME IS NO LATER THAN 10:00AM-NO EXCEPTIONS!! Guest(s), who DO NOT vacate the property by 10AM without the consent of STLVR or have paid for a LATE CHECK OUT, will be subject to a late checkout fee. ( ½ of 1 day rental)
5) A $100.00 per item fee will be charged for each lost key, garage door opener or remote control.
6) Maximum Occupancy- At all times, the maximum occupancy is the number the home sleeps, including infants. Occupancy limits are in accordance with the rules of the State Marshal's Office. Sleeping limits is shown as (for example) "sleeps 6". Visitors must be pre-approved by STLVR in advance. At no time may the number of guest exceed the allowed maximum number without written consent from STLVR. In the event the guest count is larger than the number of guest listed in the Airbnb reservation details, a $50.00 per guest per day fee is agreed to.
7) ABSOLUTELY NO HOUSE PARTIES ALLOWED!!! VISITORS AND GUESTS THAT EXCEED 20 PEOPLE IS CONSIDERED A PARTY AND MUST BE STAFFED BY SDDR (or affiliates) AND MUST BE APPROVED IN WRITING PRIOR TO ARRIVAL DATE. Some events are allowed with an additional event or guest fee. Fee based upon the type of event.
8) Rental Assignment Change- STLVR reserves the right to change Rental Assignments without prior notice or liability in the event of a sale of the rental property, or if the unit becomes unavailable.
9) Pets - You acknowledge that NO PETS are allowed on the premises unless STLVR has expressly authorized a pet. Some homes allow pets (DOGS ONLY). The NON-REFUNDABLE pet fee is $(PHONE NUMBER HIDDEN) per pet. This fee does not cover damage, breakage, or extra cleaning caused by the pet. Prior permission must be granted for pets. Specific rules must be followed. Our No Pet homes do not allow pets anywhere on or about the premises. **IMPORTANT: Unauthorized occupancy of pets will result in a $200.00 fine, immediate eviction and loss of all rents and security payments. (Please initial one of the following):
I am traveling with a pe(URL HIDDEN)of pets I am not traveling with a pet.
An additional pet fee of $35.00 per pet is charged.
10) Indemnification and Hold Harmless- Guest(s) agree to indemnify and hold harmless the Owner and STLVR for any liabilities, theft, damage, cost or expense whatsoever arising from or related to any claim or litigation which may arise out of or in connection with Guest's) use and occupancy of the rental property including but not limited to any claim or liability for personal injury or damage or theft of property which is made, incurred or sustained by Guest(s)
11) Violation of Agreement- If Guest(s) violates ANY of the conditions of this Agreement; STLVR may terminate this Agreement and enter premises. Upon notice of termination of this Agreement, Guest shall vacate the premises immediately and forfeit all rents and security deposits
12) NO SMOKING - smoking indoors will result in a $1500 charge to your credit card!
13) NO KEGS ALLOWED
14) NO RV'S OR CAMPERS ALLOWED ON THE PREMISES, or on the street of the rental property.
15) GUEST(S) SHALL NOT VIOLATE ANY CITY ORDINANCE OR STATE LAW IN OR ABOUT SAID PREMISES
16) NOISE ORDINANCES ARE STRICTLY ENFORCED IN Greater ST. LOUIS
17) GUEST(S) AGREES THAT NO PRIOR NOTICE IS NEEDED TO ENTER THE PROPERTY BY ANY STLVR REPRESENTATIVE FOR MAINTENANCE/INSPECTION.
19) Guest agrees to turn off all lights when leaving the house, please don’t waste energy
20) No more than 4 car are permitted - no street parking driveway and garage parking only
21) Guest agrees to check out procedures:
A.Please wash and put away all dishes.
B.gather and take trash out to trash cans.
C.Move any furniture back to its original position
Date: ________ Print Name: _______________________
Date: ________ Print Name: _______________________
City, State, Zip
PLEASE NOTE BEFORE BOOKING:
This agreement constitutes a contract between the guest(s) and the Jade Forest Vacation Rental. Please read this entire Vacation Rental Lease Agreement thoroughly. It is the responsibility of the guests to be familiar with all the policies within this agreement. This agreement is entered into and between the renter hereinafter referred to as "Guest(s)", and (EMAIL HIDDEN) Inc. hereinafter known as" STLVR."
We are bound to enforce a Zero Tolerance Policy for noise disturbances, over occupancy or house parties. Violations of the terms of this agreement may result in fines from $250.00 up to three (3) times the rental amount, as well as forfeiture of security deposits and immediate termination of occupancy with no refunds.
As opposed to a hotel room, vacation rentals typically have more square feet, bedrooms, mechanical systems, appliances, electronics, etc. Because of this, there is a much greater chance that something may need attention during your stay and we promise to do everything within reason to remedy the situation; however we do not offer refunds unless the home is determined to be uninhabitable.
Please do not proceed with booking if you, or anyone in your group, are not comfortable with these policies.
**** TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Guest agrees to read and abide by the Terms of this agreement and ensure all other occupants abide by these terms. As consideration for the booking and use of Vacation Rental Property during the lease term, Guest agrees to pay Manager for all items specified.
1. RESPONSIBLE PARTY: Guest booking the vacation rental must be an adult at least 25 years of age and will be an occupant of the Vacation Rental Property during the entire reserved period. Guests and/or all occupants` valid government I.D. must be presented upon request. Guest assumes responsibility for all actions of other occupants and guests. Any reservation obtained under false pretense will be subject to forfeiture of any payments or deposits and the party will not be permitted to occupy property. Guest agrees to comply with all posted condominium or homeowner rules and regulations applicable to use of the Unit and the common areas.
2. CANCELLATION: Please refer to Airbnb`s cancellation policy.
3. TERMINATION: Manager has the right to inspect the premises without prior notice at any time to enforce the terms of this agreement. Should Guest or any guests violate any of the terms and conditions, Manager may impose fines up to three (3) times the rental amount, and may terminate Guest’s occupancy with no refunds of rents or security deposits, and Guest shall waive all rights to due process for failure to vacate the premises upon termination. Guest is notified that all individuals occupying the Unit will be subject to immediate eviction procedures under State law. Manager or its agent may enter the premises and remove Guest, the members of Guest`s party, and their belongings. Noise disturbances or use of the unit for any unlawful purpose including, but not limited to the possession, serving, or consumption of alcoholic beverages by persons less than 21 years of age, house parties or keg parties, beer pong, or use of common areas in a manner contrary to the provisions of this agreement, or the rules of the homeowners association, are prohibited. IF NOISE COMPLAINTS, OVER OCCUPANCY OR CONTRACT VIOLATIONS OCCUR, OR IF LAW ENFORCEMENT IS DISPATCHED TO PROPERTY DUE TO DISTURBANCES OR ILLEGAL ACTIVITY, GUEST AND ALL OCCUPANTS ARE SUBJECT TO IMMEDIATE EVICTION WITH NO REFUNDS GIVEN.
4. RENTS AND PAYMENT: Per Airbnb policy, all payment is collected at the time of booking. Manager does not receive funds from Airbnb until the day of check in. All of our reservations are made on a definite basis with a strict cancellation policy.
5. SECURITY DEPOSIT / DAMAGE PROTECTION: Please refer to Airbnb`s security deposit policy.
6. CHECK IN: Check in time is 3:00 PM. Early check-in is allowed only with prior written approval. Keys or entry code will be provided once the terms and conditions have been signed. . If for some reason, the home is not ready for check-in you will be notified. Please do not attempt to check-in or visit the home prior to check-in.)
7. CHECK OUT: Check out time is 10:00 AM. There is no holding over. PRIOR WRITTEN APPROVAL IS REQUIRED from Manager for late check-out. Cleaning and maintenance are pre-scheduled, so adhering to the Check-Out Time is very important. A $75 hour fee will be charged for each hour (or portion thereof) past the required check out time and Guest will be liable for any additional damages incurred, but not limited to the cost of supplying alternative accommodations for arriving guests.
8. CHECK OUT / CLEANING PROCEDURES: Each property will be inspected, sanitized and cleaned prior to your arrival and after your departure. Guest should leave the property in the same general condition at Check-In meaning:
• Any debris, rubbish and discards gathered and removed from the home
• Dishes and cooking messes cleaned up and dishes washed.
• Put back any furniture or items that have been rearranged (inside and outside home).
• All remote controls left with the TV or device they belong to.
• BBQ cleaned with brush.
• Turn-off lights, heater, air conditioner, fans, appliances, etc.
• Ensure all doors and windows are closed and locked.
• If applicable, leave keys, garage openers, and/or parking passes on the kitchen counter.
• If unit equipped with a lock-box, please return keys to the lock-box.
The cleaning fee is for a standard cleaning only. If checkout procedures were not followed and additional cleaning is required, fees will be charged to Guests credit card on file at the rate of $50 per hour. A $25 per item fee will be charged for each lost key, if a FAB is used at $350 fee is charged for lost FAB’s and $75 for each garage door opener and remote control missing after check out.
9. OCCUPANCY: Guest understands and agrees that Property shall be occupied by no more than the number of individuals (including children and infants) indicated on the reservation. Day/evening guests are limited to 4 persons. A charge of up to $200 per day per person may be imposed for excess occupancy. All day/evening guests must vacate the premises before the end of the day.
10. AMENITIES: The property is fully furnished, and includes ready-made beds, 1 set of bath towels per guest, and an equipped kitchen. Amenities and furnishings are subject to change, and may or may not be the exact same as represented due to replacement, substitution or other reasons. Manger provides disposables which includes toiletry items, soaps, dish detergent, laundry soap, toilet paper, paper towels, and other dispensable items. Since a limited supply is provided, Guest should plan to shop to replenish these items if necessary. Manager assumes no responsibility for the quality or contents of any food products left on the premises and Guests use and/or consumption of same is not recommended and shall be at Guest`s own risk(s). Towels and linens are not to be taken from the units.
11. GUEST CONDUCT: Guest agrees to ensure all occupants abide by the terms of this agreement and shall not create noise or disturbances that interfere with the surrounding neighbors` quiet enjoyment of their property. Outdoor noise, or noise carrying outside from inside the home should be kept to a minimum and respectful level regardless of the hour. Quiet hour begins at 10:00 PM in compliance with the local laws.
12. GUEST`S NOTIFICATION RESPONSIBILITIES: Guest shall notify Manager upon arrival to Property to confirm arrival. Guest agrees to examine the Unit, all furniture, furnishings, appliances, fixtures and landscaping, if any, and shall immediately report to Manager if any are not in operating condition, damaged or in disrepair or guest may be held liable. Guest also agrees to immediately notify Manager of any occurrences that may cause damage to Property or adjacent units and to take reasonable measures to mitigate damage or be responsible for damages for failure to do so. Manager will not be held responsible for any cleaning concerns not communicated upon arrival. Any damages, breakage, lost or missing items on the premises must be reported to Manager upon discovery and prior to check out.
13. SMOKING: No smoking is allowed on the premises. If smoking does occur on the premises, Guest may be evicted and is responsible for all damage and clean up caused by the smoking including, but not limited to, stains, burns, and odor remediation.
14. PETS: Pets are strictly prohibited in the vacation rental unless a acknowledged in advance on the signed terms. If an unauthorized pet is found on the premises, Guest may be charged a Pet fee and/or pet may be evicted and Guest is responsible for any and all damage and remediation caused by pet(s), including pet allergen remediation, flea remediation and reimbursement to Manager for any refunds necessary to compensate affected future occupants. . (Please initial one of the following): A pet fee of $(PHONE NUMBER HIDDEN) per pet is charged.
I am traveling with a pe(URL HIDDEN) # of pets
I am not traveling with a pet.
15. TV/CABLE/INTERNET/SATELLITE: Television(s)/Cable/internet/satellite services are provided as a convenience only, and are not integral to this agreement. No refund of rents shall be given for outages, content, lack of content, speed, access issues, lack of knowledge of use, or personal preferences with regard to service. Any TV premiums or movies ordered during the dates of your stay, you are liable for.
16. AIR CONDITIONING / HEATING: Guest agrees that Air conditioning shall not be set below 72 degrees and heat shall not be set above 78, and that the fan setting shall be "Auto". Doors and windows shall be closed when either heat or air conditioning is in operation. There are no refunds for lack of, or malfunctioning HVAC units.
17. SYSTEM(S) / FURNISHING / AMENITY FAILURES: In the event the vacation rental unit sustains a failure of a system, including but not limited to water, sewer, septic, electrical, gas, plumbing, mechanical, appliances, heat pump, ventilating, pool, hot tub or other system or structural systems, furnishings or amenities, Manager will make every reasonable effort to repair or replace the failed system or equipment, and in such event, Guest agrees to permit Manager or its service provider to have reasonable access to the property to inspect and make such repairs. Neither the property owner nor the Manager shall be liable to Guest for damages, and no refunds will be given for such failures.
18. PARKING: Guest agree to park as directed in the particular instructions for the home rented. Adhering to the assigned parking spots, not to block or intrude on neighbors parking.
19. TELEPHONES: Telephones are typically not provided. If provided, Guest agrees to reimburse Manager for long distance telephone calls or pay for any long distance or collect calls occurring during the reservation dates. Emergency medical, fire and police service can be called by dialing 911.
20. SECURITY: Guest shall see to their own and to the Property`s security by locking doors, windows, garage doors, etc. when it`s prudent to do so and always when all guests are absent or the property is vacated.
21. NEW LOCKS OR ALTERATIONS: Guest shall not make (or permit to be made) any alterations to the Premises, or change or add any lock without prior consent of Manager.
22. LOST ITEMS: Manager shall bear no responsibility for lost, stolen or abandoned items. Every reasonable effort will be made to contact the Guest for return. There will be a $25.00 handling charge plus shipping costs for any found items returned at Guest`s request. Manager shall not be held liable for condition of said items. Any items not claimed for longer than 30 days may be donated or sold.
23. OWNERS PROPERTY: Guest agrees not to access the owner`s storage area, even if unlocked, which contains owner`s personal property and may contain cleaning supplies and chemicals that could be hazardous to children and adults.
24. FIRE EXTINGUISHER: The Property is equipped with a minimum of one (1) fire extinguisher. It is the duty of the Guest locate fire extinguisher, notify all other occupants and guests of the location, and to inform management immediately should the fire extinguisher be missing, or be less or become less than fully charged.
25. SMOKE DETECTORS/ CARBON MONOXIDE DETECTOR: The Property is equipped with smoke detectors and a carbon monoxide detector. Guest will not tamper or disable and agrees to notify management without delay if detectors are missing, uninstalled, "chirps" or otherwise indicate low battery condition.
26. MULTIPLE HOME RENTALS: Should Guest or acquaintance of Guest rent another vacation rental in proximity to Unit, no items shall be moved between homes. Guest agrees to not over-occupy any home and will therefore ensure that all homes rented through Manager will never exceed the number of individuals indicated on the website plus 4 additional guests which must leave the premises by the end of the day, unless prior written approval is obtained. Over-occupying the home creates extra wear and tear, risk of plumbing problems and noise complaints.
27. GARBAGE: Guest shall dispose of all waste material generated during the rental period in a lawful manner and put the trash in the exterior trash bins provided for pickup. See the Guest Information Binder in the unit or contact manager for garbage collection days. Guest is cautioned not to leave trash outside for long periods of time because it attracts pests.
28. SUBLEASING: Guest shall not sublet the property.
29. TRANSIENT OCCUPANCY: Guest expressly acknowledges and agrees that this Agreement is for transient occupancy of the Property, and that Guest does not intend to make the property a residence or household.
30. RESERVATION TRANSFERS: Should Guest have the need to transfer the reservation to an alternate person, that person must be approved by Manager and must agree to all terms and conditions. A $150 transfer processing fee shall be applied to the reservation.
31. WAIVER OF LIABILITY: Guest waives Manager for all liability for spa, hot tub, Jacuzzi, whirlpool, pool, sauna, pond, decks, railings, etc., herein referred to as Special Feature. If so equipped, it is the Guest`s responsibility to learn about safety precautions, warning signs of water conditions, and safety procedures concerning swimming in or being around Special Feature. Guest understands that the area surrounding Special Feature is not fenced or secure, and there are special risks that may be involved for anyone, in particular children who are not carefully supervised, person(s) intoxicated, on any kinds of drugs or medication, with health risks, or if pregnant. Guest agrees to explain the risks of the presence and use of Special Feature to all guests at the property. Guest agrees to instruct all guests on premises to not access any off-limit, or unsafe sections of the property including roof-tops. Guest agrees to assume all responsibility for Guest and other occupants, for the consequences of those risks and to be fully and solely responsible for any accidents that may occur. Guest agrees to waive any claim whatsoever against property owner or Manager for accidents or claims.
32. RESERVATIONS ARE NOT FULLY GUARANTEED: If for any reason, the Property is not available or becomes unavailable or uninhabitable for the reservation dates, every effort will be made to locate a substitute vacation rental. If the substitute property rents for a higher rate for the same period, or remaining period respectively, Guest will have the option to pay any additional charges or cancel the reservation within 72 hours of notification of Guest by Manager. However, if the substitute property rents for less for the same period, the difference will be refunded to Guest. In any event, the sole remedy for any perceived damages, liability, or inconvenience is a full refund of the rental amount upon
35. UNFORESEEN OCCURRENCES: Manager does not accept liability for any loss or damage caused by but not limited to the following: weather conditions, natural disasters, pests, construction, acts of God, or other reasons beyond its control. There shall be no refunds of rents because of shortened stays or ruined expectations due to work and family emergencies, unavailability of any or all parts of the Unit, or any other reasons.
36. HOLD HARMLESS: The Guest and all occupants shall hereby indemnify and hold harmless the Manager and property owner against any and all claims of personal injury, property damage or loss arising from use of the premises regardless of the nature of the accident, injury or loss. Guests also expressly recognizes that any insurance for property damage or loss which the Landlord may maintain on the property does not cover the personal property of Guests, and that Guests should purchase their own insurance if such coverage is desired.
37. ADDITIONAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS: The undersigned, for himself/herself, his/her heirs, assignors, executors, and administrators, fully releases and discharges Manager and Owner from any and all claims, demands and causes of action by reason of any injury or whatever nature which may have occurred to the undersigned, or any of his/her occupants or guests as a result of, or in connection with the occupancy of the premises and agrees to hold Manager and Owner free and harmless of any claim or suit arising there from. In any action concerning the rights, duties or liabilities of the parties to this agreement, their principals, agents, successors or assignees the prevailing party shall be entitled to recover reasonable attorney fees and costs.
38. WRITTEN EXCEPTIONS: Any exceptions to the above mentioned policies must be approved in writing by a Manager in advance.
39. DISPUTES: Any disputes under this Agreement shall be governed by and interpreted in accordance with the laws of the State.
42. SIGNATURES: Facsimile signatures are deemed original signatures and approving online terms and conditions constitute approval of the terms and conditions.
40. CREDIT CARD AUTHORIZATION: Guest agrees to provide Manager with a valid credit card for the duration of the reservation. Guest is providing the credit card as a guarantee. Guest certifies that he/she has read and agrees to abide by the terms of this agreement, and agrees to pay and authorize Manager to charge any rental amounts, taxes, security deposits, extra cleaning, missing property and any damages not covered under the Security Deposit Protection (Paragraph 3) and fines or charges pertaining to violations of the rental agreement. Guest understands that all credit card sales are final. Should manager be unable to recover costs from the credit card on file, Guest is responsible to provide an alternative method of reimbursement within 48 hours of notification.
Cancela hasta 7 días antes de tu viaje y obtén un reembolso del 50 %. Cancela en los 7 días previos a tu viaje y no se te reembolsará la reservación.