Incredibly spacious newly remodeled 3 bed/ 3 bath condo with San Francisco charm. Two full floors spanning approximately 2000 sq. ft. 1908 Edwardian building located one block North of the Fairmont and Grace Cathedral.
- Large/open/light filled/high ceilinged/social
- Beautiful Chef’s kitchen with granite
countertops, kitchen island, stainless steel
appliances, cherry cabinets & legitimate
professional stove with 4 15,000 BTU burners
and 1 18,000 BTU burner
- The dining room has a folding glass wall which
opens up to a balcony with sensational views of
the San Francisco Bay, North Beach, Coit
Tower, Bay Bridge and Transamerica Bldg
- Bathroom with Jacuzzi tub
- 50” HDTV with surround sound
- 3 generously sized bedrooms (1 bedroom with
bunk bed, 1 bedroom with Full and Master
Suite with Queen with private bath)
- 2 bathrooms (both with showers)
- In unit washer/dryer
- High Speed Wireless Internet
- Netflix & Apple TV (no cable)
- Central heating
Sin evaluaciones (por ahora)
Este alojamiento no tiene evaluaciones. Si te alojas en él, la tuya aparecerá aquí.
My husband and I love living in San Francisco. We have called this our home for almost 20 years. We are a family of four with two younglings who keep us extremely busy. We take advantage of what the city offers by walking to North Beach to enjoy a delicious Italian meal or heading over to Russian Hill to walk Polk Street to visit all the eclectic stores. If we aren’t hanging out on a soccer field cheering/screaming for our kids, you’ll find us playing volleyball in an adult league (which is how my husband and I met) or in the mountains, tree skiing.