Spacious, light-filled home in quiet West Side Saratoga neighborhood. 2 miles to SPAC, 2.6 miles to track, convenient to everything. Enjoy a sunny breakfast or a shady evening meal on spacious back deck overlooking private wooded yard.
Rest comfortably in this spacious, updated vacation rental with 4 bedrooms and 2.5 baths. The home has 2 queen-sized beds, 1 full-sized bed, one set of bunk beds (all on the second floor), and one love seat with pull-out bed on the main floor. A queen-sized air mattress provides extra sleeping space.
Cook your meals in our updated kitchen and eat in the sunny dining area or on the back deck. Open one of two sliding glass doors and step out onto the spacious back deck and quiet, private back yard surrounded by trees. Relax in one of two main-floor living areas: one with a television with dvd / Blu-Ray player, and one with a well-stocked library. The finished basement has a foosball table, a treadmill, and plenty of room for relaxation and play.
The home has central air conditioning. The master bedroom is cooled by a window unit.
Disponible para huéspedes
Guests will have full access to the house, including the back deck, private wooded back yard, kids' tree house, and washer and dryer in the basement.
1. Smoking is not allowed on the property, inside or outside.
2. Cats are not allowed. Well-behaved dogs may be permitted; please message me with any requests.
3. People other than those in the Guest party set forth above may not stay overnight in the property. Any other person in the property is the sole responsibility of Guest.
4. Guest shall keep the property and all furnishings in good order and return them in their present location to Homeowner on the checkout date in the same condition as found upon check-in, reasonable wear and tear excepted.
5. Guest shall use appliances only for their intended uses.
6. There is no land line telephone on the property; please bring your cell phone.
7. Relax and have fun, but please be respectful of neighbors who may need their sleep.
8. Parking: Parking is limited to 5 vehicle(s). Vehicles are to be parked in the driveway or along the side of the property on James Drive. Any illegally parked cars are subject to towing; applicable fines/towing fees are the sole responsibility of the vehicle owner.
9. Housekeeping: While linens and bath towels are included in the unit, daily maid service is not included in the rental rate. Guests are welcome to use the washing machine and dryer in the basement. Please use your own laundry supplies (the washer requires high-efficiency detergent) and clean out the lint filter in the dryer after each load.
10. Fireplace: There are two fireplaces in this house. One fireplace is a gas log-fired firebox, operated by controls beneath the unit. Please do not attempt to open the glass unit. The second fireplace is a conventional wood-burning fireplace. Please do not use this fireplace, as it is currently being repaired.
11. Fire pit: there is a fire pit in the back yard. Feel free to use the firewood stacked next to the back porch. Never leave a fire unattended, and fully extinguish it with water before leaving the house or going to bed.
12. Trash Pickup: Please use the bins outside the garage for waste: black lid for landfill, green lid for recycling (no need to sort).
13. Check-out: Check-out time is 11:00 a.m. Late checkout may be available, but it must be arranged with the owners prior to check-in, and fees may apply.
I've lived all over the U.S., and Saratoga Springs is a delightful place to call home. It has all the advantages of a larger city, including excellent restaurants, concerts, and dance, but it is walkable, charming, and very family-friendly.