UNDER NEW OWNERSHIP
This secluded cottage is located approx. 10.5 miles from downtown Haines at the head of Lutak Inlet and close to the mouth of the famous Chilkoot River. Right on the beach with amazing ocean and mountain views. Boat launch in the front yard.
Maximum occupancy: 4 adults and 2 children under 15 yrs
UNDER NEW OWNERSHIP
This secluded cottage is located approx. 10.5 miles from downtown Haines at the head of Lutak Inlet and close to the mouth of the famous Chilkoot River. Right on the beach with amazing ocean and mountain views. Wildlife opportunities abound with grizzlies, bald eagles, sea lions, seals, and the occasional whale passing by. Easy access to river fishing.
Two bedrooms and a half bath upstairs. Full bathroom down with living, dining and a full kitchen area. Each bedroom has a full bed with a memory foam mattress topper.
There is a seating area in each bedroom to enjoy your morning coffee or just to sit and read. Amazing views of the mountains and inlet from the bedroom windows.
The dining alcove seats four with extra folding chairs and the breakfast bar seats three.
Internet, satellite TV, limited cell phone service.
A partially covered deck has the washer/dryer and gas barbecue.
Fire pit at the beach edge with seating. Boat launch available directly in front.
There is a wood stove and an oil fired heater. The kitchen is complete down to the coffee grinder and french press.
With the on-demand tank-less hot water heater you never run out of hot water enabling guests to shower to their hearts content.
Our artesian well water is in the top 1% of the worlds best water anywhere. We are on the edge of a glacial moraine which filters the water through multiple layers of sand and granulated granite.
A true Alaskan getaway--peaceful, quiet, gorgeous.
Disponible para huéspedes
Otros aspectos destacables
Grizzly bears are frequent guests to the property. Be courteous and respectful. Do not feed them.
1. Smoking is NOT allowed inside the rental unit. Smoking is permitted on the deck.
2. People other than those in the Guest party may not stay overnight in or on the property (no campers or RV’s). Any other person on the premises or its facilities is the sole responsibility of Guest.
3. The Homeowners are not responsible for any accidents, injuries or illness that occurs while on the premises or its facilities. The Homeowners are not responsible for the loss of personal belongings or valuables of the Guest. By accepting this reservation, it is agreed that all guests are expressly assuming the risk of any harm arising from their use of the premises or others whom they invite to use the premise.
4. Keep the property and all furnishings in good order.
5. Only use appliances for their intended uses. Please do not leave appliances on when away from the home.
6. PETS are NOT allowed on the property.
7. Housekeeping: There is no daily housekeeping service. For stays longer than one week, weekly service is available. We provide all linens and bath towels. We do not permit towels or linens to be taken from the home. There is a washer and dryer for guest use.
8. Do not clean fish in the cabin or on the deck as this attracts bears. Fish may be cleaned on the beach.
9. We reserve the right to charge your credit card for damages in excess of the $250 security deposit.
Randa, the property manager, is available by phone if needed.
Are you looking for lodging or accommodations in Haines, Alaska for your next visit? You've found the right place. Reservations by Randa has cabins, homes, vacation rentals, apartments, and condos all in one easy to book place.
I am a life-long Alaskan and have been booking travel since 1986, offering personalized, one-on-one service to clients from around the world.