An eclectic modern apartment, along a canal in Oud-West area. With a cosy balcony on the canal side and a quiet bedroom in the back. 20 minutes walking from the center and 5 minutes to Vondelpark. In the direct neighbourhood of shops and restaurants.
The balcony , overlooking the canal, is a great place for breakfast, lunch or dinner. Furthermore: a spacious living room, with a comfy sofa and a diner table. The bedroom is also rather spacious and on the back side of the house. You won't be disturbed by noises from the street at night. Separate toilet. Bathroom with one sink and a shower. Towels provided.
Disponible para huéspedes
You have access to the whole house, except for one small bedroom. That's where I keep my personal stuff.
Atención a los huéspedes
While you stay at the house, you can contact me by phone or text message/(SENSITIVE CONTENTS HIDDEN).
• Please don’t smoke in my apartment. You can smoke outside on the balcony (while enjoying the view).
• Please shut down the lights when you leave the house and close all the windows and doors.
• Feel free to use my kitchen stuff. Coffee and tea are on the house.
• If you break or lose something, don't worry, that happens. But please do leave a note and take responsibility to cover possible costs.
• Be nice to my neighbors and remember that they are living here. They're not on a trip like you are. So please don’t be too loud and don't make too much noise in the staircase.
• Generally, please treat the place and interiors as if they were your own.
• Most of all: enjoy your stay in Amsterdam!
Down to earth, calm and creative guy from Amsterdam. Couldn't live without my bike. I used to host couchsurfers, but since I'm living with my partner I moved on to Airbnb. Our apartment is only available when we're not in town.