[NOTE: If you have not made a booking by Sept. 22nd, due to staff holidays, the minimum stay will be 4 nights from OCT 30 to NOV 28 2017. ]
This Studio space offers comfortable quiet accommodation in leafy central Dublin. 3 minute walk from Leeson St. 15 minute walk from St Stephens Green & Grafton St. Easy access to city and to the many restaurants in Ranelagh.
This is one of two similar Self Contained Studio/Bedsits for one person available at this property. There are also two other Self Contained Studio/Bedsits No. 2 & 3, (slightly larger) for two people on the same corridor.
The space contains:
1. A bedroom with single bed adjoining an en suite, toilet, shower and sink, with hair dryer along with a fixed or hand held mirror.
2. A small sitting room area with easy chairs, dining table, TV (Basic package) and complimentary telephone with calls to Dublin numbers only. Wired Internet access plus wireless access.
3. A small closed off kitchenette with small electric cooker, fridge, microwave, toaster, electric kettle, sink with delft and cutlery. The kitchenette is a basic back up amenity presuming that guests will be eating out for their main meals. It would not be suitable for regular daily preparation of meals at home.
Disponible para huéspedes
All guests have their own separate entrance to the rented part of the property. To get to this entrance you enter through the ground floor door by the side of the property, walk the entire length of the building (fully lit at night) and then through a second door at the rear of the extension.
Atención a los huéspedes
Normally I will be available to assist guests in any way that I can. If not I will have someone available to be of assistance for the duration of your stay. Normally I am at the end of the phone if you need and guidance or you have any questions.
Otros aspectos destacables
1. Our house is a residence for retired members of our Order who have given their lives in the service of others in different parts of the world. They too are happy that our house is being used to welcome others. All they would wish for is that you have an enjoyable stay in our home and that you respect the quietness of the house and neighbourhood.
2. We live in one of the most secure and safe parts of our capital city but for your safety and security, all guests should note that a CCTV system operates in and around our entire property. The only internal camera is located downstairs in the corridor of the rented space.
3. Irish Weather: If you are visiting Ireland for the first time you should note that our weather is very unpredictable and that we regularly experience rain even during the height of the summer. For someone accustomed to heat and regular sunshine it is advisable to pack a few light sweaters as well as a small umbrella. You may be lucky and bring the sun and the heat with you but you cannot count on that.
July is the hottest month in Dublin with an average temperature of 16 °C ( 60 °F ) and the coldest is January at 5 °C ( 41 °F ) with the most daily sunshine hours at 6.3 in May. The wettest month is August with an average of 80mm of rain. The best month to swim in the sea is in August when the average sea temperature is 15 °C ( 59 °F ).
1. This property is not suitable for people wishing to enjoy occasional or continuous partying. All should be quiet by 11 pm please.
2. You are welcome to have friends/colleagues visit your Bedsit during your stay but it is necessary that they vacate the premises by midnight (Monday to Friday) and 1 am at weekends.
3. Pets are welcome if they are quiet and you can guarantee that they will not soil or damage the bedsit carpets or furniture. You are required to bring your own portable kennel/cage for use in the room. You should be conscious that other guests may not appreciate contact with your pet.
4. It would be appreciated if all guests refrained from smoking in the bedsits during the course of their stay. If necessary, guests are welcome to go outside to a private, walled off area beside the building to enjoy a smoke.
5. We normally should be able to receive our guests any time after 9 am when we are not very busy. We would ask our guests to vacate their rooms by 10 am on the morning of their departure so that if necessary we can prepare for new arrivals on that day. Guests are welcome to leave their bags and belongings with us from 9 am if you have to wait for your room to be prepared. You will be informed of the time your room is available prior to your arrival.
6. It is our expectation that all guests would wash up and clean their own dishes before leaving. An effort should be made by all guests to tidy up the Studio/Bedsit in preparation for leaving and the arrival of cleaners to prepare for the next guest.
7. On your last day with us please, please try to remember to leave behind the door keys to the property entrance and bedsit as you are leaving.
If you are leaving and no one is available to receive your keys, please deposit them in the letterbox of the main house, up the front stairs to the right of the red painted door.
8. Finally we would ask all our guests to respect the fact that we are a group of men who belong to a Religious Order of the Catholic Church. In opening our home to visitors we extend a warm welcome and request that you respect the spirit and the values of the Gospel we try to live by. Thank you and we welcome you with a big "céad míle fáilte" (100,000 welcomes in Irish) if you decide to honor us with your presence.
9. If you wish to request a reservation for this Bedsit, it will speed up the process if you explicitly state in your introductory note that you have read our "House Rules"
Este anfitrión tiene 251 evaluaciones por otras propiedades.Ver otras evaluaciones