Our house has a modern design and top class facilities for a very comfortable stay in our great city. It is in a quiet neighborhood, yet only 10-15 minutes walk to the city center. Shops and Public transportation are just around the corner.
Our house offers you a fantastic living experience in our great city, Ghent.
It is a light open house with 3 floors, we only used pure simple materials to construct the house: concrete, wood & glass. Less is more, certainly applies to our house.
On the first floor you have the seating area and a high end design kitchen with everything you need to comfortably prepare meals for up to 6 people. Via a "room wide" window, that can be entirely opened, the living area connects to a large terrace, it just adds another 20m2 of fresh air to the first floor, if you like.
On the second floor there is a bedroom, bathroom and small balcony. There is also a small seating area and room to put your bags. The bedroom has a queen size double box spring bed.
The top floor has a second bedroom, bathroom and sunny terrace. This bedroom also has a queen size double box spring bed.
Our house has a smart design, is eco friendly and offers a fantastic living experience in town. It is ideal for tourists, for business travellers or expats. It is for anybody wanting to live in Ghent in a private house of their own, feeling at home.
With the house there is a private parking spot for your car. At your convenience. If you need a second parking space, public parkings are nearby.
Disponible para huéspedes
The house is yours during your stay, there are no shared "places".
Atención a los huéspedes
We live just a "garden" away and will respect your full privacy. We love hosting, we care about our guests, just buzz if you need us for anything during your stay. We're happy to book a local restaurant prior to your arrival or fill the fridge with items that you require. (we'll provide with the receipts to charge the cost). Just ask.
Otros aspectos destacables
* Pets are not allowed.
* The house is perfect for 4 (2 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms), but accommodates easily 6 if you use our (comfortable) couch in the living room that can be converted into a bed
* Beds in the bedrooms are double box springs
* We provide you with a set of fresh towels and bed linen at the beginning of your stay, as well as coffee, tea, water and a few snacks to get you going.
* You can smoke outside on the balconies. Not in the house.
* Please takeoff your shoes inside and wear slippers. No worries, we'll provide them and they are fresh.
* Please recycle and use the bins for glass, plastic and general litter.
* House is in a quiet neighborhood, please keep volume low after 10pm
* The kitchen is a high end top class kitchen, use underpads and cutting boards when preparing your meals. They are available.
* Before checkout, please fill the dishwasher with anything you've used.
* Respect checkin/out time (4pm/11am) to give us time to properly clean and prepare the house for your arrival. If possible we'll accomodate for a different checkin/out which depends mostly if other guests are arriving or leaving.