Magnificent 4 bedrooms apartment in the heart of the Plateau-Mont-Royal, just 3 min from the metro station. Can accommodate up to 12 people in total comfort. We have 4 identical units in the same building, if this apartment is not available, go check our other properties:
#1. Antelope : airbnb.ca/rooms/6438382
#3. Fully Liscenced : airbnb.ca/rooms/5809691
#4. BullsHead : airbnb.ca/rooms/5668201
Contact us, we would love to host you ;)
Magnificent 4 bedroom apartment in the middle of the Plateau-Mont-Royal area. Located just a few steps from the Mont-Royal metro station, you'll be able to get anywhere within minutes. Finding a better location is almost impossible.
The apartment can accommodate up to 12 people and has 2 bathrooms, a large living room and a large dining table. It offers all the comfort you need and will certainly meet your requirements.
This huge 1600sf apartment features :
- 55" HD TV with Netflix and cable
-Free high speed WiFi
-High quality memory foam mattresses
-White leather sofas
-Ciment dining table
-Imported Indian furniture pieces
-Private terrasse with a dining area and a BBQ
-Beautiful new appliances
- Kids friendly: high chair, pack and play (baby bed) and kids dishware
* The terrace and BBQ are installed and ready to be used between May 1st and September 30th. Out of season the space is still accessible but not properly set up.
All shops and services (bakery, supermarket, pharmacy, fashion stores, bars and restaurants) are located within meters. Buses and taxis in front of the building, Mont-Royal metro at 5 min walk and BIXI station (Montreal Bicycle rental) to provide access to nearby major cultural sites in minutes. You'll mostly love living in the Plateau for its variety of hip restaurants, night clubs and bars such as: l'Avenue du Plateau, La Salle À Manger, the Barraca, Bily Kun, Bières & Co., Le Rouge-Gorge (wine bar) Plan B, , Le Quartier Général, Tri Express sushi and many others.
MTL(SENSITIVE CONTENTS HIDDEN)s
Disponible para huéspedes
You have your own huge private terrace with BBQ.
Atención a los huéspedes
We have a 1-800 phone number to make it easy for people from abroad to contact us. We always have someone available 24/7.
Otros aspectos destacables
We have all the city permits, CITQ certification and insurance.
We provide a complete guide to the neighborhood containing our favorite restaurants and bars, as well as supermarkets and coffee shops in the area. It also has a bunch of links to websites about Montreal and its activities.
• 2 or 3 nights minimum on weekends and special events (unless last minute reservation). No check-in or check-out on Saturdays
• The customer must present a government issued ID and a valid credit card upon arrival.
• The customer must notify the landlord of any changes, breakage or other problems that occur or are produced during their stay. An inspection will be made after the client's departure to assess the situation and cleanliness. Any damage found will be at the customer's expense.
• Smoking inside will result in the loss of half of the security deposit.
• Excessive cleaning after the customer's departure will cost him/her the equivalent of another cleaning fee.
• The customer must ensure the tranquility of the place in order to respect the neighbours and keep noise low after 10pm. At all times, the number of people in the apartment can not exceed the number specified in the reservation. No party nor reception are allowed on the premises. Ignoring these regulations will result in total loss of security deposit.
We love Montréal, we love our apartments, we love what we do. We will spare no efforts to share with you this passion!!
We are a couple in their thirties who have met a few years back working in restaurants. Being manager and waiter in that industry made us realize the
importance of listening to our clients and how everything is in the details.
We then found that we shared the same concerns: the quality of customer service. After much discussion, we decided to pursue this to another level in the rental industry.
We started with two apartments in 2011. We then continued to expand our business eversince. Now up to 15 apartments, we are always on the lookout to find new and beautiful places for our guests. We are dedicated to providing the best quality service possible for our guests and the most pleasant stays in Montréal.