You will be based out of Erquy, in the heart of lively Brittany. With the beach at the end of the road and the tennis courts next door, you can enjoy the area or just stay home and relax in front of our traditional stone fireplace.
You will be based out of Erquy, in the heart of lively Brittany and its famous folklore. With the beach at the end of the road and the tennis courts next door, you can enjoy the sea, the impressive cliffs, and the eclectic mix of shops, cafes, restaurants, & bars just a stone's throw away or just stay home and relax in front of our traditional stone fireplace.
Disponible para huéspedes
The house is a nicely decorated, cosy and comfortable place to base yourself whilst you're visiting Brittany. It accommodates a group from 6 to 12 people. The house is built over 2 floors summing up to 180m² and surrounded by a 3,000m² fully fenced garden.
On the ground floor, you will find:
- a bright 50m² living room where you can watch TV in front of the fireplace ;
- a small and functional kitchen, fully equipped (oven, dishwasher, refrigerator, freezer, ceramic hob, microwave, Nespresso coffee machine and all usual kitchen appliances) ;
- a separate toilet ;
- the “Anthemis” bedroom with a 140cm double bed and its spacious ensuite bathroom (bathtub & shower) ;
- 2 terraces, both with chairs and table on the North and South side of the house.
On the first floor, there are:
- the "Hortensia" and "Agapanthe" bedrooms with each a 140cm double bed ;
- the "Bleuet" bedroom with a 160cm double bed ;
- the "Coquelicot" bedroom with two 140cm bunk beds ;
- a bathroom and a separate toilet ;
- a play room filled with books and board games you can borrow during your stay.
For your own convenience, we will also leave at your disposal outdoor equipment (outdoor barbecue, ping-pong table, bikes, sun-bed, hammock, etc.) as well as baby cot and chair.