We would like to welcome you to the center of Bucharest near Central Park CISMIGIU, on Piata Kogalniceanu square.
Even located very centrally, the studio is very quiet and it's at 2 min from the Park.
The studio is newly renovated in modern style.
Check-in HOURS to the apartment
- from 2PM to 10PM - free of charge
- if you want to check-in earlier then 14:00 (between 10:00 and 14:00) and if is possible to give you the room - we do not charge you.
- earlier then 10:00 (between 06:00 and 10:00) - only if it is possible the charge is 15 euro.
- if you arrive later than 22:00 - the charge is 15 euro.
If you choose our airport transfer service the charge for late/early check in is only 10Euro
Check-out HOURS from the apartment :
- from 7AM to 12AM - no charge
- from 12AM to 6PM 50% of the value of the night
- afther 6PM, 75% of the value of the night
You also can leave your luggage at our office which is near the apartment. You can ask our assistance to help you with the suitcases.
Cleaning of the apartment:
- when you check-in, you will get clean sheets and towels
- Cleaning lady comes every 3 days for short periods and every 6 days for long stays.
Cancela hasta 5 días antes de tu viaje y recibe un reembolso completo. Cancela en los 5 días previos a tu viaje y no se te reembolsará la primera noche, pero sí el 50 % del costo del resto de las noches.
Este anfitrión tiene 136 evaluaciones por otras propiedades.Ver otras evaluaciones
My name's Andrei and I'm here as owner of Rosuites to help you make your stay in Bucharest a unique and unforgettable experience.
I've lived in Bucharest for almost twelve years now and I'm pretty familiar with its history, sights and surroundings.
I can speak English and a little French.
Feel free to ask me for tips and suggestions on what to do, where to eat, where to go on a day trip out of Bucharest. I will be very happy to help you out.
All of the properties listed by my company are centrally located so that will hopefully make your holiday much more comfortable.
I look forward to welcoming you to the enchanting city of Bucharest!