Aislado minutos del centro de Blue Ridge. Nuestra cabina mtn acogedor es ideal para familias, grupos de amigos o un retiro de pareja. Esto es más de una casa de mtn que una cabaña - 3 pisos con un gran porche envolvente con ventiladores y mecedoras.
Breath of Fresh Air Mtn Cabin RENTAL RULES AND REGULATIONS :
1. CHECK-IN TIME IS AFTER 3 P.M. EST AND CHECK-OUT IS 11 A.M. EST. There is a $35 Early Check-in/Late Check-out fee unless previously agreed upon by owner.
2. We will not rent to vacationing students or singles under 25 years of age unless accompanied by an adult guardian or parent. You will not be assessed any charges for normal wear and tear. The following conditions, however, must be met.
a. No damage is done to unit or its contents, beyond normal wear and tear.
b. No charges are incurred due to contraband, pets or collection of rents or services rendered during the stay.
c. All debris, rubbish and discards are placed in trash can, and soiled dishes are cleaned.
d. Unit is left locked.
e. All charges accrued during the stay are paid prior to departure.
f. No linens are lost or damaged.
g. NO Early check-in or late check-out.
h. The renter is not evicted by the owner (or representative of the owner), orthe local law enforcement.
4. PAYMENT - Full payment is required to book a stay.
5. CANCELLATIONS - A thirty (30) day notice is required for cancellation. Cancellations that are made more than thirty (30) days prior to the arrival date will incur no penalty. Cancellations or changes that result in a shortened stay, that are made within 30 days of the arrival date, forfeit 50% of their fee. Cancellation or early departure does not warrant any refund of rent.
6. MONTHLY RESERVATION CANCELLATIONS - Monthly renters must cancel sixty (60) days prior to check-in. Monthly renters who make a change that results in a shortened stay must be made at least thirty (30) days prior to check-in.
7. MAXIMUM OCCUPANCY- The maximum number of guests is limited SIX (6) persons. An additional charge or $50.00 per person per night for additional guests will be assessed.
8. THIS PROPERTY REQUIRES A TWO (2) NIGHT MINIMUM STAY.
Longer minimum stays may be required during holiday periods or during peak rental season - summer/ fall. If a rental is taken for less than the minimum number of days, the guest will be charged the minimum night fee.
9. INCLUSIVE FEES - Rates include a one-time linen-towel setup. Amenity fees are included in the rental rate.
10. NO DAILY MAID SERVICE - While linens and bath towels are included in the unit, daily maid service is not included in the rental rate. We do not permit towels or linens to be taken from the units.
11. RATE CHANGES - Rates subject to change without notice.
12. FALSIFIED RESERVATIONS - Any reservation obtained under false pretense will be subject to forfeiture of advance payment, deposit and/or rental money, and the party will not be permitted to check-in.
13. WRITTEN EXCEPTIONS - Any exceptions to the above mentioned policies must be approved in writing in advance.
14.STORM POLICY - No refunds will be given unless:
a. The National Weather Service orders mandatory evacuation in a "Tropical Storm/Hurricane Warning area" and/or b. A "mandatory evacuation order has been given for the Tropical Storm/Hurricane Warning" area of residence of a vacationing guest. The day that the National Weather Service orders a mandatory evacuation order in a "Tropical Storm/Hurricane Warning," area, we will refund: a. Any unused portion of rent from a guest currently registered, b. Any unused portion of rent from a guest that is scheduled to arrive, and wants to shorten their stay, to come in after the Hurricane Warning is lifted; and c. Any advance rents collected or deposited for a reservation that is scheduled to arrive during the "Hurricane Warning" period.
15. PET POLICY - We will accept pets on a case-by-case policy. $50 non-refundable pet fee will be charged if owner agrees to allow pet.
16. PERSONAL INDEMNITY -This cabin is privately owned;the owners are not responsible for any accidents, injuries or illness that occurs while on the premises or its facilities. The Homeowners are not responsible for the loss of personal belongings or valuable of the guest.
By accepting this reservation, it is agreed that all guests are expressly assuming the risk of any harm arising from their use of the premises or others whom they invite to use the premises.
Born in Miami. Grew up in Atlanta. Living in New Orleans. I love to travel and enjoy staying off the beaten path.