Departamento o casa entera
Cute/modern studio apartment. Fits two, central, blocks from North Hollywood redline station center of the Arts District. Enjoy A full kitchen, large studio, & bath. Easy access to the fwy
Located b/t Debbie Reynolds & Millennium Dance Studio (4min)
Great location! Located right off of a major street (Lankershim)
Disponible para huéspedes
The entire appartment is available to you minus the locked bedroom and the closet adjacent the locked bedroom.
Atención a los huéspedes
I am available via email or phone 24/7
Otros aspectos destacables
Like MOST areas in LA, It's likely that you'll need a car to get around - if you don't want to rent a car don't forget there's Uber/Lyft these days!
However I am only 10mins (walking distance) from the train station which is only 1 train stop away from Universal City Walk/Amusement Park. 2 train stops away from Hollywood stars, Chinese/Kodak theatre and entrance to Runyon Canyon/views of the Hollywood sign.
If you do have a car there are PLENTY of street parkings - 24/7, (Please be aware of blackout hours/dates/street cleaning)
*$100 Pet fee (Depending on pet and size)
1. Please turn off all lights and AC when leaving the appartment
2. USE: The premises will be used exclusively as a residence.
3. ANIMALS: No animals will be brought on the premises without the prior consent of the Owner.
4. SMOKING: No smoking inside house or complex property
5. HOUSE RULES: Tenant agrees to abide by all house rules including rules with respect to smoking, noise, odors, disposal of refuse
6. ORDINANCES AND STATUTES: Tenant will comply with all statutes, ordinances, and requirements of all municipal, state and federal authorities now in force, or which may later be in force, regarding the use of the premises, including, but not limited to , the use or sale of illicit drugs.
7. ASSIGNMENT AND SUBLETTING: Guest will not assign this Agreement or sublet any portion of the premises without prior written consent of the Landlord.
8. MAINTENANCE AND DAMAGE: Guest acknowledges that, unless the Landlord is notified immediately upon occupancy, the premises, including the furniture, furnishings and appliances, are in good working order and repair. Guest will keep the premises in a clean and sanitary condition, and will immediately notify Landlord of any damage to the premises or its contents, or any inoperable equipment or appliances. Guest will surrender the premises, at termination, in as good condition as received, normal wear and tear excepted. Guest will be responsible for any damage caused by Guest or his or her family or invitees. Guest will not commit any waste upon the premises, or any nuisance or act which may disturb the quiet enjoyment of any other occupant on the property or adjacent to the property. It is understood that Landlord's insurance does not cover Guest's personal property.
9. ENTRY AND INSPECTION: The Landlord will have the right to enter the premises in case of emergency.
10. INDEMNIFICATION: Landlord will not be liable for any damage or injury to Guest, or any other person, or to any property, occurring on the premises, or in common areas, unless such damage is the legal result of the negligence or willful misconduct of Landlord, his or her agents or employees.