Beautifulone-bedroom tucked away in a very quiet corner of Dublin! Laze around all day in our courtyard garden, or spend the day shopping on Grafton Street or touring trinity College. Five minutes walking distance from Christchurch, Smithfield, and the Jameson Distillery, and in close proximity to city centre, the Guinness Brewery and the Jervis Shopping Centre!
The apartment is on the ground floor of a beautifully maintained building, and looks out onto a large garden and fountain. More importantly, it's extremely peaceful; visitors are within walking distance of the centre of the city, but they will always be able to escape to this small pocket of peace and quiet.
Visitors will have access to great amenities, including:
- Access to a private, gated apartment community complete with garden and fountain
- Wi-fi internet access
- Cable Television
- Home phone
- Situated within city centre, with access to numerous cultural icons, restaurants, and bars
- Walking distance to Smithfield Luas Station, as well as buses 39/39A
- 1 minute walk to Four Courts, St. Andrews Church and the River Liffey
- 5 minute walk to the Jameson Distillery and Smithfield Light House Cinema
- 10 min to the famous Christchurch, Guinness Brewery and the Jervis Shopping Centre
- 15 to 20 minute walk, 5 minute via public transporation, to city centre and access to Pheonix Park, Trinity College, Dublin and Grafton Street
Stay here and you won't have to worry about the little things, giving you more time to enjoy Dublin!