Quiet & safe neighborhood in Central Tokyo with access to famous areas. Walk to Ueno, Akihabara, Tokyo Dome, Yanaka. Easy access through nearby train stations to Harajuku, Shibuya, Shinjuku. Free pocket wifi, kid friendly.
Two semi-double beds and a futon to accommodate up to 4 guests .
Atención a los huéspedes
Available through email to answer most questions.
1. In true Japanese style – please remove shoes at the doorway.
2. Please be considerate of our permanent neighbors and keep music, voices, or other activities at a respectful volume - No parties in the unit, please.
3. NO Smoking in the unit.
4. When using the internet in the unit please try to remember to switch off the pocket Wi-Fi and use the apartment’s Wi-Fi as the monthly limit is 7GB.
5. Turn off lights and electronic equipment as much as possible when not in the unit – especially the Air Conditioning.
6. For your safety and privacy please refrain from answering the door if you are not expecting company.
7. If someone does ask you who you are it would be preferable if you simply state ‘I am a friend of Hitomi’s’ and not identify yourself as a tourist or AirBnB user.
8. Of course, no illegal substances are allowed in the unit.
9. The emergency contact line in Japan can be reached by dialing 110 (Police) or 119 (Fire & Medical) on any phone.
Hello! I am Hitomi and want you to live in Tokyo during your trip in one of my favorite neighborhoods! Bunkyo-ku is centrally located between many of the most fun and interesting metropolitan centers in Tokyo.
Personally, I am a mother who spends time with my family between Japan and California, USA. I love sushi, pizza, and playing with my kids.