Fully equipped with a spacious kitchenette, king-size bed, ding area and an en-suite bathroom, our Sweet Balcony Suite is also accompanied by an enormous balcony that gives phenomenal views over the whole energetic Saigon.
Sometimes, just sometimes, we know you need a little bit of ultimate luxury. At I Am Vietnam, we know that a little decadence can be exactly the thing to change an excellent experience into a memorable one. Fully equipped with a spacious kitchenette, king-size bed, ding area and an en-suite bathroom, our Sweet Balcony Suite is also accompanied by an enormous balcony that gives phenomenal views over the whole energetic Saigon. If you’re planning a honeymoon, or looking for a mesmerizing retreat for you and your loved one, we can guarantee you that you’ll have an unforgettable stay in our balcony suite.
Who are we?
I Am Vietnam is a new boutique hotel nestled close to the heart of Saigon, and has been consistently rated one of the best city’s gem. From furniture to fittings, every one of our rooms and suites combines the greatest local character with an edgy twist, designed specifically to be as cozy as possible.
With a young a dynamic team, we aim to capture the essence of our culture and simplify them into routines and moments to remember. We passionately believe that the richness of the Vietnamese culture and our unique lifestyle are something every guest should experience wholeheartedly.
At I Am Vietnam, exceeding your expectations is one of our top priority. We would be delighted to host you on top of your journey to discover the true Vietnam.
Disponible para huéspedes
We have a small cafe/restaurant right downstairs in our lobby area. Not only a variety of our authentic local specialties are available to be served, our Eataly Restauarant also offers a unique selection of all-day snacks, tasty cocktails and homemade Italian favorites.
A small garden/terrace is also offered right outside of the restaurant, for those of you who'd want to enjoy a little bit of the calmness of our neighborhood before jumping into the bustling Saigon.
We also offer a free parking area for motorbikes. Cars' parking lot is available upon request with extra charge.
Atención a los huéspedes
Our interaction with our Guests is based on dedication and respect. We would be more than happy to talk to you and provide you with tours information and places to go, while we also completely respect your privacy and we would give you all the space you want and need. You will be served and pleased by our young and dynamic team. They are fresh graduates with enthusiasm, great attitude & manners, good English skills and dedication to give you a comfort stay. You will feel right home at our beautiful boutique hotel.
Otros aspectos destacables
You can select one of the following offers when booking your stay with us at our Sweet Balcony Suite:
- An Afternoon Tea Set (for 02 people): 01 tea pot with your choice of tea, 02 daily special Vietnamese snacks (fresh spring rolls, deep-fried wontons, etc.) and 02 daily homemade desserts (muffin, brownie, crepes, etc.)
- A 30-minute foot massage treatment (for 02 people)
- 01 selection of our homemade pizza, or any other menu selection from our Eataly Restaurant that is equivalent to 200.000 VND
- Home cooking class: Get to learn how to cook one of our Vietnamese local dishes at our place. We will be taking you to a local market beforehand to buy all the ingredients needed while you can also get to know different kinds of spices and ingredients you can find in Vietnam.
1. Since it is a non-smoking building, please kindly smoke outside in our terrace.
2. Please contact our receptionists to know more information about tours to explore Saigon. Transportation services are available.
3. Check-in is at 2:00 pm. But if nobody is staying the night before in the room you booked, you can check in earlier. Please kindly check with me on this.
4. Check-out is at 12:00 noon. But if nobody is checking in on the day that you leave, you can stay much later. Please kindly check with me on this.
5. For your convenience and comfort, we have a mini-bar available in the room with a pretty wide selection of beverages.
6. Please kindly turn off the light & AC before you leave the room.
7. Please keep your belongings carefully when you go outside of the hotel or when you're on the street.
8. Since it's a quiet & peaceful neighborhood, please kindly pay a bit attention on noise and the volume of your music.
I graduated Language University in Hue in 2000 and worked in hospitality for more than 15 years. I have been in different positions including Receptionist, Reservation, Operator and Managers during these periods. i have passion for hospitality industry and like to challenge myself to do this business for my own.
In 2011, i co-owner/founder with a professional resort developer to open the chain of gift shops for tourist around Vietnam. I love this creative job and we are passionate to do many nice products, which reflect Vietnamese’s culture.
I want to do business that involves in hospitality. We see Vietnam needs to have more boutique hotels, i mean REAL BOUTIQUE that has special design character, professional services including full of extra services, take care of guests, pay attention to details, make guests to feel home and serve from heart, not just only "good".
April 2015, we open "I am Vietnam Boutique Hotel" with 20 Unique Suites. All suites are from 37 sqm up to 75sqm, are equipped with kitchenette, hotel amenities, Cable TV... Ground floor is Cafe & Restaurant with green terrace/garden surrounding. We also have rooftop bar which is soon opened end of June 2015. As the facilities are suitable for both short term and long term guests, we are flexible for guests to stay here 1 or few nights or long term (from 1 year).
The design is French colonial style. Most guests loves our floor tiles which is special handmade in Vietnam. These tiles are so popular in Vietnam many years ago. The room is decorated fresh, clean. I picked the theme color for each room type and i pay attention to match the same color for each other decoration things. it took a lot of time for these details but we are very satisfied with final product. The cafe/Restaurant is very unique in pastel colors.
I have 14 staff to work at our boutique hotel. Chef, F&B and GM are experienced; others are just graduated from University. We are young and dynamic team. Staff speak English well, great attitude, proud of the hotel and always want to go work even their day off :-). My goals are to train all staff to provide professional services, serve guests from their heart with love and care. Each of them is ambassador of Vietnam, let guests understand more about our culture and make guests have a memorable trip & unique experience in Vietnam.
I love Vietnamese food. Our menu in the Eataly Restaurant (or room services) has variety selection of Vietnamese or western food. However, all are decorated and displayed as in Vietnamese style with local herbs/ingredients.
I am interested meeting people from over the world. My dream is to have chain of Boutique suites in different locations in Vietnam and we are working on it. Soon, it will happen.
I am not available at building all the times but you can text me any time and I will reply. I also have my manager who lives in the hotel and she is flexible to handle things around.
Thank you for taking your time to know about me.