1. The host is very responsive and the community has many beautiful green trees and big spaces.
2. The community is rightly located beside one metro station of line 8, but it is almost the end of line 8, so basically not close to CBD or railway station, bus station or airport.
3. There are not many shops or restaurants nearby. I think this place was recently changed from a suburb place where the surrounding facilities are not equipped
4. The sofa is just a sofa. It is set in living room. At daytime, all people can use it, which means that you can't go to sleep until all people have finished using public space and you have to get up early since other people will use it in the morning. I didn't realize it is not a sofa bed(my own fault), so it's not comfortable to sleep on it.
The host only prepared a blanket and a pillow for me to use, which I didn't find in her guest room. The clean bedding or quilt cover were not considered. Fortunately, during my stay, no one checked in the guest room, and I found a sheet, a quilt and its cover in different places
5.The host has rented out the host room to a family for a long term. Can you imagine one room to accommodate 3 adults, one child and one baby? Because there's not enough sleeping space, so they will take almost all chairs to make one bed in the room.
6. The woman who rented the host room stayed there mainly for visiting hospitals. I can understand, but seriously I can't tolerate. The first time I met her, She was wearing a urine bag outside. Can you imagine how shocked I was?
7. There's only one bathroom in the whole apartment, and the odor from baby diapers, urine bags and other things could be so strong as they are dumped in the only dust bin in the bathroom.
I usually don't require much from a host, but cleanness is really important