We were very disappointed in this listing, a number of things went wrong:
1) After agreeing to Mat's proposed time, not only were we surprised to learn Mat was not meeting us, but that the person to let us in was an hour late. We had to be let in by a neighbor with a key.
2) The house itself was marked with a different name, not Little Saskal.
3) Many screens were broken and house was full of mosquitoes upon arrival.
4) Two of the total five fans were broken.
5) The only toilet did not work properly, until we fixed it.
Had Mat communicated any of this to us in the listing, or even through messages before we arrived, it would have been less of a problem. Airbnb'ers must always be flexible, but in this case we were surprised and felt misled.
On top of this, we ran into another couple who was at one of Matias' listings and their conditions were much worse than ours, and very sad.
It would appear Mat was once a great host, but has since lost touch with what is happening on his properties due to distance (he was in cancun) and lack of clear communication.
We left one night early, asked for our money back, and Mat responded by sending us Airbnb's Extortion Policy.
Needless to stay we do not recommend staying in Matias' listings, but if you must, prepare to expect the unexpected.