A beautiful beachside villa with a separate office workspace, located one block away from beautiful West Cliff. Are you an entrepreneur, freelancer, PhD student, or just an outdoor lover? Then this is the ideal place for you!
The house is ideally located near West Cliff Drive in Santa Cruz, only a few blocks away from iconic destinations and beaches. It comfortably sleeps up to 12 people.
We created this house specifically to encourage a balance between work and play for groups and individuals. Indoors and out, you will find quiet places to escape and relax. For those looking to find a bit more adventure, we provide access to bikes, on-site yoga, surfboards and lessons.
When you are ready to get down to work, you simply walk across the courtyard, past the fire pit and set up shop in the dedicated workspace - stocked with desks, chairs, hi-speed internet and all the amenities of your office.
WE PROVIDE YOU WITH EVERYTHING YOU NEED TO EXPERIENCE A BEAUTIFULLY BALANCED BEACH LIFESTYLE:
- Comfortable bed & fresh linens in a private or shared room
- Spacious co-working space with high speed Internet
- Newly renovated bathrooms
- Large kitchen where cooking delicious dinners is highly encouraged
- Free organic coffee in the morning
- Large living room with a indoor fireplace and comfy couches
- Information and access to fun local activities
- Bike, surfboard, and wetsuit rentals
- Surfing/Kitesurfing lessons
- On-site yoga classes
SPECIAL HOUSE FEATURES:
- Beautiful backyard patio with a grill and fire-pit
- Fantastic deck with gorgeous views of the city
- Quiet porch to sit or swing in the hammock
With all this work+play...beach BBQ's, organic group dinners, beach yoga sessions, pick-up beach volleyball and group runs are a common occurrence.
- 1 block from West Cliff promenade (great for running or morning walks, hidden beach coves and famous surf spots).
- 15 minute walk from the iconic Steamer Lane and Cowells (one of the best places to learn how to surf in California).
- A quick bike ride away from downtown with it's delicious eateries, coffee shops, movie theater and art galleries.
Atención a los huéspedes
You have the option of renting the villa exclusively for your group or you can book a private or shared room. Because we screen our guests, you are sure to share the house and co-working space with other with like minded travelers who value work+play. Most of our guests are entrepreneurs, freelancers and creatives looking for inspiration outside the office.
This is not a hostel or a party place, but rather a place where work, play and rest are in balance with your life and needs.
- Smoke far away from the building (non smoking building)
- No noise after 10:00 PM
- No extra guests without prior authorization
- Keep the space clean and tidy
- Clean your dishes right away
- Be conscientious of morning and late night bathroom usage
- Use earphones, not speakers (unless it's a house event)
- Housekeeping only comes in once a week, so the daily maintenance of your bed, the kitchen and bathrooms are up to the individual and group respectively.
AN INABILITY TO ADHERE TO THESE COURTEOUS AND RESPECTFUL RULES CAN LEAD TO YOUR EVICTION.
Este anfitrión tiene 97 evaluaciones por otras propiedades.Ver otras evaluaciones
Hey I'm Liz,
I'm originally from Puerto Rico, but I lived in the Pacific Northwest and California for years before deciding to move New York. While I love the outdoors and enjoy running on the beach, playing beach volleyball and perfecting my attempts to catch waves; I also have a passion for good food, wine, travel and design.