Very bright flat, recently renovated. 50 meters from the Luxembourg garden , 200 meters from Sorbonne and Pantheon . Wood floor. Small balcony, beautiful view. Two bedrooms, living room, dining room, for 70 square m. 4th floor No Lift.
This flat is extremely bright, situated in front of the most beautiful garden in Paris : Luxembourg garden, in the heart of the Quartier Latin, on the left bank of the river Seine. This apartment is full of energy.
Atención a los huéspedes
I can recommend you, exhibitions, good restaurants (very useful), nice cafés, nice walk, museums ...
Otros aspectos destacables
• Please, respect the FLAT, its FURNITURES and EQUIPMENTS, especially the CHINESE CHEST OF DRAWERS and the CHINESE CLOSET in the biggest Room.
• It is a NO-SMOKING flat. Smoking is allowed only on the balcony.
• As much as it is possible, TAKE YOUR SHOES OFF when you are inside the flat to keep the floor in a good condition and keep a good hygiene.
• Considering, one floor under, there is a charming old lady, try to do your best NOT TO BE TOO NOISY - especially at night - when you are in the flat and take care not being too noisy when you are in the stairs neither.
• Turn off the LIGHTS and close the WINDOWS when you are outdoor.
BEFORE YOU LEAVE
• Leave the flat in the same condition you found it, CLEANED UP and TIDIED UP.
• Replace every PRODUCTS you could have USED and finished, as shower gel, shampoo, toilet paper, wash liquid, oil, vinegar, tea, etc.
• Wash the DISHES.
• Take the SHEETS off the beds.
• Take the GARBAGES out.
• Do not drag your LUGGAGES in the STAIRS to avoid to damage the wooden floor.