Experience luxury and solitude in this loft right on Santana Row, with easy access to shops and restaurants right below you. The Row has become a magnet for both locals and out-of-towners. It's the place to stay in SJ with it's chic European charm. I have multiple properties available on Santana Row and you can view them clicking on my profile.
Chic loft/condo with endless upgrades in the Santana Row Margo building. Modern glass tile & custom paint throughout, upgraded bath with vessel sink. Plush queen platform bed offering a serene & private nights rest. Custom lighting hardware throughout and one FREE dedicated underground parking space in secure garage below the building.
Luxury flat is located in the most desirable area in Silicon Valley, Santana Row. "The Row" is an upscale residential, shopping, dining, and entertainment complex in San Jose, California. Everything is within walking distance. There is no need to drive.
The condominium is perfect for business travelers or family vacationers. The loft is an open concept layout and has a spacious queen bed with an in-suite full bathroom and closet.
The open floor plan includes full size kitchen and living room area. You'll have the entire unit all to yourself.
This high end loft has the amenities that you would expect from a world class vacation and executive corporate rental:
• Fully furnished luxury loft with large open floor plan. ~740 sq/ft
• 1 Queen size bed and full bathroom
• If you book for 3 people a High Profile Twin XL size air mattress will be set-up upon your arrival. See pictures as it's a high end air mattress and set up next to kitchen counter. If you only have 2 guest and need two beds you can contact me for pricing and arrangements prior to booking.
• If you book for 4 people a High Profile Queen size air mattress will be set-up upon your arrival. See pictures as it will be set up in the living room.
• Complimentary Comcast Cable on a 65" HDTV. On Demand is not included
• Complimentary High Speed Wi-Fi internet.
• One Complimentary assigned underground parking space.
• Complimentary Keurig coffee and tea.
• Business ready: Wifi, printer, and paper.
• Central heating / air conditioning. Nest Thermostat Control
• Safe/Security box in the condo for your convenience.
• Modern full size kitchen with granite counter tops and major appliances.
• In-unit washer and dryer (detergent and softener is included)
• Facing the Row for the best people watching spot you could ask for.
• No pets
• No smoking
• Levi's Stadium is close to Santana Row for those wanting to catch a game. Taxi and Uber is available.
• If you are looking for a larger unit than check out my other listing on Santana Row by clicking on my profile or this link.
• Other listing: https://www.airbnb.com/rooms/13496924/
Disponible para huéspedes
The atmosphere of Santana Row is extraordinary! Plenty of restaurants and shops in the area that range from casual to high-end; there is always something to do here. On the other hand there are also salons and spas to pamper yourself.
Many restaurants, shops, and entertainment places are within walking distance of this condo. There is no need for a car. Santana Row is also located near a freeway for easy commutes.
Atención a los huéspedes
I'm always available by phone during your stay should you have any questions or issues during your stay. I live in the same building (different unit) should you need anything during your stay.
Otros aspectos destacables
This condo is very clean and kept up to date with no expense spared. The pictures reflect it's current state and there are no surprises. This loft is directly on Santana Row street above Kit & Ace and LuLulemon. From your window you can see Tesla Motors, Straits Cafe, Gucci, and Cocola Bakery. It's really the ultimate location if you are staying on Santana Row or San Jose.
• Quiet hours in the building are from 10pm to 7am per HOA rules.
• Tenant(s) (the Guest) agrees to comply with all HOA CC&R, Bylaws, and Rules and Regulations, Fines, and Decisions.
• Absolutely no smoking and no pets allowed inside the loft or building. You will be charged the entire deposit if smoking is found in the unit.
• Lost door key - $50 charge.
• Lost garage door or entry fob - $75 charge.
• Smoking is NOT allowed in the loft or in this building.
• Pets are NOT allowed.
• No drugs or any illegal activities tolerated.
• No parties allowed.
• The Guest using this condo assumes all risks related to property use (including all medical bills associated with property use)
• The Owner (the Host) is not responsible for damages or loss of any items left in the property during or following the stay.
• The Host is not responsible for items that the Guest brings in and does not make arrangements for removal after the stay.
• The Host reserves the right to terminate the Guest's reservation at any time, for any reason, with or without notice. The Host's total liability to the Guest is limited to the remaining dollar value paid by the Guest for the unused portions of the reservation (minus any fees that the Host incurred from the reservation or payment processing services). The Host does not have any obligation to assist the guest in looking for replacement lodging.
• No late night gathering / party over 4 people after quiet hours
• Maximum occupancy - 4 persons
• A starter set of coffee pods, paper towels, toilet paper, soap, shampoo and conditioner are provided. Guests may purchase additional supplies depending on their preferences and length of stay.
• Tenant(s) (the Guest) agrees to comply with all HOA CC&R, Bylaws, and rules and Regulations, Fines, and Decisions.
• Keep the property and all furnishings in good order and return the loft in the same condition it was found.
• Only use appliances for their intended uses.
• People other than those in the Guest party set forth above may not stay overnight in the property. Any other person in the property is the sole responsibility of Guest.
• Child/children require adult supervision at all times in the condo the building complex. No child/children can be left alone without adult supervision at any time inside the condo or in the complex.
• The Guest(s) using this condo assumes all risks and liability related to property use (including all medical bills associated with property use)
• Guest shall allow Host access to the property for purposes of repair and inspection. Homeowner shall exercise this right of access in a reasonable manner..
• All of the units are privately owned; the owners (Hosts) are not responsible for any accidents, injuries or illness that occurs while on the premises or its facilities. The Homeowners (Hosts) are not responsible for the loss of personal belongings or valuables of the guest. By accepting this reservation, it is agreed that all guests are expressly assuming the risk of any harm arising from their use of the premises or others whom they invite to use the premise.
• The Owner (the Host) is not responsible for items that the Guest brings in and does not make arrangements for removal. The Owner (the Host) t is not responsible for damages or loss of any items left in the property during or following the stay.
I'm a working professional in the Silicon Valley and was also raised and born here in the Bay Area. I personally have high expectation when staying away from home and I hope my condo meets yours knowing you are traveling away from your home.
I strive to exceed expectations to all my guests with the up most respect and respond quickly. I'll ensure the unit is thoroughly cleaned with fresh bed sheets, towels, and bath rugs upon your arrival.
I have multiple properties in Santana Row and I'm also a resident, so I am very familiar with the area, the building, and it's daily operations.
Please feel free to ask me any questions!