A beautiful single family home on a half acre with wonderful views. Our guest space has its own entrance & includes a bedroom with both a queen & a double bed, living room and private bath. We enjoy an outside deck with hot tub and a beautiful patio with an outdoor fireplace. Near free public bus!
Our guests have really enjoyed our breakfasts. Check out our reviews!
We have enjoyed traveling as guests with Airbnb. We are looking forward to meeting the people who stay with us!
The guest area has its own entrance and includes a private bathroom with an awesome shower, a sitting room with a big leather couch & satellite TV and a bedroom with both a queen and a double bed. The hot tub is right outside.
The guest area is a separate floor of the house from the part we use so you have your own space. The kitchen is upstairs from the guest area.
Disponible para huéspedes
While you are here, the downstairs (bedroom, living room, private bath) is yours to use. You may also use our kitchen up to 8PM. We ask that you clean up after yourself. There is a small refrigerator in the guest area for your use.
Atención a los huéspedes
We have lived in Steamboat for nearly 20 years and are very knowledgeable about our community and the activities available. We love to share our community with visitors and will assist you in making the most of your visit.
Otros aspectos destacables
Please park on the street in front of the house not blocking the walkway to the door.
We are a non-smoking house and property. This applies to both tobacco and 420. We do not wish there to be any confusion about this. If smoking anything is a part of your plans we are not the home for you.
-Our home, shower, hot tub etc are only available to the guests registered with us and according to the number of people on the reservation. Your friends who are staying elsewhere are not welcome to come into our home and use the shower etc.
-In Winter there is NO overnight parking on the street due to snow removal. We have room for one guest vehicle parked at the top of the driveway. In Summer, one or two normal sized vehicles may be parked on the street in front of the house. No RV parking is available at any time due to HOA rules.
- We do not allow smoking of any kind in our home or on our property. Please understand that we will ask guests to leave who do not respect this. If smoking anything is part of your plans, we are not the home for you.
- The laundry machines may be used during the day. No loads should be started after 7PM.
- We will have breakfast around 7:30-8:00. Guests are welcome to join us. Check our reviews! Our guests have been very positive about this. We are not a restaurant and are not offering to make breakfast to order or at other times.
- Guests may use the kitchen during the day for a reasonable amount of time to prepare their own food. Small guest refrigerator provided. No kitchen use after 8PM.
- We are not late night people. Please be quiet in the house in the evenings and if coming in late from being in town enter quietly through the entrance for our guest space.
-In order to use outdoor fire place we have to report to the county emergency services in advance. If you want to do this, please tell us first so we can facilitate this. If this is not done, the fireplace may NOT be used.
We have lived in Ski Town USA, Steamboat Springs for nearly two decades and we love to travel in the off season. We are both in our fifties, our children are out of the house. When traveling we like to find nice places to eat, interesting people to meet, places to walk and things to do.
We just started hosting over the 2016/2017 holidays after enjoying being a guest in some great places including in Europe and Asia with great hosts over last few years. We look forward to meeting our guests.
We are pretty quiet people, non-smokers, active hikers/walkers. We ski, fly fish and I play guitar. We are small business owners in a resort community so we appreciate the places we visit that make us welcome and enjoy new places and new experiences. We especially like to visit music festivals. My wife likes beaches and I like to fish... what else would you like to know?