Acerca de este anuncio
Thanks for checking out my listing! Here you will find a sunny, private corner room just for guests, so it's not full of someone's things. A super comfortable and large sofa-bed with Posturepedic Memory-Foam so you will sleep very well. A handsome huge apartment with character and comfort, very quiet, peaceful and clean. A quick walk to subways, Central Park, restaurants, shops. Helpful hosts who can recommend things to do and places to eat. And last but not least, a super cute cat!
Please note the following BEFORE you book my room! I want to ensure all my guests are totally comfortable and happy at my home, so these details are all very important...
Most important, the apartment is very clean and very quiet! Guests should be respectful of the people who live in the building, so if you're looking for somewhere to get loud and messy, my place is not for you! Thanks!
1) There is no elevator in the building so you will have to walk up 4 flights of stairs to get to my apartment.
2) There is no TV in the apartment.
3) There's a cat, so it’s best to make sure you are not allergic to cats.
4) Guests are not permitted to entertain anyone here at my place.
5) No cigarette smoking is allowed in the apartment.
6) During the weekdays I work from my home office, and I have people who come and work here with me as well. Usually they work from 11:30am – 5:00pm on weekdays, and they work in the living room. Normally though, my guests are always out of the house enjoying the city at those times.
7) My place is not suitable for children under 18 years of age.
8) Check out time is 12:00 noon, but guests may leave their completely packed luggage at my place until a later time to accommodate flight or train times.
Cancela hasta 5 días antes de tu viaje y recibe un reembolso completo. Cancela en los 5 días previos a tu viaje y no se te reembolsará la primera noche, pero sí el 50 % del costo del resto de las noches.
I grew up going back and forth between my mom's family in Southern California and my dad's family in Northern Italy. Dad was a chef and mom a restaurateur, so food is a life-long passion, as is travel. So it's no surprise I am a food and travel writer as my career. I love nature, beaches and mountains, and while living in NYC is an amazing experience and great for my work (best restaurant city in the US!), I escape the concrete jungle as often as I can, and my apartment is a quiet refuge from the crazy city.
I'm lucky enough to have traveled to over 50 countries and want to keep adding to that number! Travel is the best way to open ones mind, meet wonderful new people, have adventures, and truly live.
As a host I want you to have a great experience at my place and in my city!
As a guest I'm very respectful of you and your home. I'm super clean, quiet, and courteous. I'm happy to get to know my host(s) but I also appreciate you have your own life and that you are not on vacation like I will be when I am staying with you!