Respuesta de Olivier:
Firstly, thanks for taking your time to write this comment, I really appreciate it.
I am glad to hear that you like the neighborhood . Actually, it is a newly refurnished apartment and the microwave and the washer/dryer are brand new.
As for your negative points, I think that you didn't read carefully the description of the apartment:
- an apartment of 27 sqm, it's not "the Château de Versailles", even if the pictures are taken with a professional camera;
- the size of the bed, it's the classical 140 x 200 cm, here it's called "le lit à la française";
- you choose to rent an apartment in one of the most lively area of Paris, the Marais area, and everyone in the world knows that the silence is not the first peculiarity of this district;
- thank you for telling me about the pillows, I'll replace them;
- the check-in / check-out procedures : yes, I can understand that it could be bothering to replay to my email, but during the high season I need to organize the appointments at least one week before the client's arrival. Without this simple information, it's could be impossible to organize your check-in in the best conditions (and you wrote that José was on time, so my procedure works). Moreover, in the description page of the apartment is indicated that "if your estimated arrival or departure time at the apartment is between 08:00 PM and 08:00 AM, on Sunday or Bank Holiday, you will have to pay an extra charge of Eur 30 (in cash) to the person in charge of the check in/ check-out, we thank you in advance" : I really can't understand why you have been surprised!
- concerning the fan, if you really needed an apartment with 2 fans, why did you book this apartment? Sometimes, it's a good idea to read the description with more attention, especially if you have a special request or exigences.
- as for the neighbor, I'm really sorry but for the moment I can't manage the life others.
My équipe and I, we try to satisfy the client's requests, and in the best delays; during the high season, it's true, it's more difficult to furnish more than one fan for each apartment.
Despite everything, I really hope that you enjoyed your stay in Paris and the Parisian atmosphere.