Keyless entry and ADSL Wifi.
Two bedrooms in my bright & airy 3-bedroom house with a sunny front and back yard, plenty of areas to chill. The house is located within 5km (3mi) from Sydney city, 2.5km from the Airport and 6km from the beach.
Bus stop to the city: 1min walk.
Two big and spacious rooms:
• Room 1: one queen bed, one double bed.
• Room 2: one double bed, one single bed.
• New/comfortable mattress.
• Your pillow preference (flat, medium or chunky).
• Clean linen and bath towel.
• Bedside table and lamp.
• Study desk and chair.
• Clothes rack with hangers.
• Coat hook behind door.
• Heater or fan - depending on the time of year.
• Naked ADSL Wifi throughout the house including front & back yards.
• Keyless entry - your own PIN code to use for the duration of your stay.
• Huge sunny backyard with grass, fruit/veg/herbs growing, patio/pergola, hammock, sofa lounge, dartboard and plenty of open and sheltered seating options.
• Front garden with sheltered porch and comfy sofa chairs.
• Fully furnished lounge room, dining room, kitchen and laundry with iron & board.
• Two toilets (one bathroom, the 2nd toilet is located by the back porch).
• DVD, PS3, Wii with a limited selection of movies/games.
• Free and safe parking is available on-street or in my driveway. Note: my driveway is quite narrow so wider cards please use street parking.
Disponible para huéspedes
Full access to all of the rooms in my house, except for the 3rd bedroom.
Atención a los huéspedes
I am more than happy to provide information and tips on Sydney so please ask me.
Otros aspectos destacables
There are a few good breakfast spots within walking distance:
• Two Fives Cafe (2mins walk).
• Black Star Pastry: Sweet & savoury bakery with good options (10mins walk).
• Three Blue Ducks: Nice food but not cheap (10mins walk).
• Sonoma Cafe: bakery (10mins walk).
• Bourke St Bakery (10-15mins walk).
• Saporium: Urban marketplace with several breakfast options (15mins walk).
• 5th Earl: Good service, delicious food. Queuing for a table is common (15mins walk).
• Grandma's at Rosebery: Shakshuka (15mins walk).
• Mi Mamasita: mexican, great breakfast (15mins walk).
Available for use:
• Lonely Planet Guidebook: Australia.
• Opal card (travel card for Sydney buses, trains, lightrail and ferries).
• Snorkelling equipment.
• Mountain bike.
• Bodyboard and fins.
• Never leave the fan or heater on while sleeping.
• Please be considerate of my neighbours by minimising noise after sunset.
• Removing your shoes before entering the house is greatly appreciated.
• Smoking allowed outside only.
• Pets allowed outside only.
Este anfitrión tiene 191 evaluaciones por otras propiedades.Ver otras evaluaciones
Hello, I am a well travelled 37 year old Sydneysider offering a nice, clean and comfortable room at a fair price. Please ask me any questions about your possible stay, I am more than happy to assist. Thank you for considering my house as your home away from home.