Airy, quiet, light 95m2 apartment with lift. We're proud that people are always surprised how great the apartment feels when they enter. Fully-equipped kitchen. 2 good quality beds! Playgrounds and picturesque park next door. Free tennis court out front so great for families! Centre only 10 mins by tram/bus. A tranquil, attractive area of Amsterdam, up and coming with little cafes, restaurants and clubs. A real gem and wonderful to relax in after the hustle-bustle of a busy day.
The special thing about it is the amount of space, light and quiet. It's close to the centre of town but in an area that is less crowded than the city-centre.
Disponible para huéspedes
Atención a los huéspedes
We won't be there when you're staying, but if possible, we'll welcome you and tell you how stuff works and answer any questions you have about the flat or Amsterdam. (We know a lot about where to eat, for example!)
Otros aspectos destacables
To keep our neighbours happy, we're not accepting big groups of friends (more than 3).
We have lots of things you need for babies and children, so please feel free to enquire about this: cot bed, pram, toys,
There are towels, flannels, toilet paper, washing up liquid, washing powder, cloths and more here for your use.
There's no TV, just so you know!
There's a double bed, a single bed and a comfortable air-mattress for the fourth guest if necessary.
1. For our neighbours' peace and quiet, please don't play the piano before 09:00 or after 21:00 or for longer than half an hour.
2. The two side cupboards stain very easily so please don't put any plates or cups on them. This leaves circles on them which can't be removed.
3. No smoking in the flat or on the gallery outside I'm afraid.
4. We don't wear shoes in the house.
5. The ventilator dial above the sink should be turned to '3' while cooking and showering. Otherwise just leave it on '2' at any other time (also when you leave).
6. There are two sunshades at the front (sunny side) of the house. Nice to let down when it's a warm day. Please don't leave them out when it rains. If they should get wet, let them dry first before rolling them back in. Thanks!
7. Please close all windows and the lock the front-door with the key when you leave the house.
8. When closing the windows at the front (sunny) side of the house, make sure the hooks aren't inbetween in the window and the window frame as this can damage the woodwork considerably.