Recently renovated extra large home in an outstanding location with Narrawallee Inlet within 100m and beach, reserve and park all within walking distance. Can easily fit 2-4 families. 2 Decks, 2 kitchens, 3 bathrooms, variety of bedding options.
LOCATION - 100 METRES TO NARRAWALLEE INLET
Outstanding holiday location at Narrawallee (Mollymook): 100m onto the sand at Narrawallee Inlet, short stroll to Narrawallee Beach and surrounded by Narrawallee Creek Nature Reserve. Mollymook Beach is also very close by.
This home is located in an idyllic part of the South Coast with the inlet at it's door step providing the opportunity for a holiday with friends and family full of swimming, snorkelling, diving (professional instructors in area), bush walking, fishing (boat ramp nearby or charter tours available), kayaking, stand up paddle boarding, surfing, boating, golf, fine dining and shopping.
LOTS OF ROOM FOR A FEW FAMILIES
Extra large home with plenty of room for extended families and friends to enjoy a holiday together. Two levels with bedrooms, kitchen, bathroom and living areas on each level so you can enjoy a holiday with family and friends, while still having your own space to relax.
5 bedrooms plus 2 sofa beds and 2 roller beds for extra guests (if required). Can sleep a maximum of 18 people (maximum of 12 adults). Pricing shown is for 12 people. 3 bathrooms.
2 large living rooms (inc. 2 TVs, 2 DVDs), 3rd TV in main bedroom, 2 entertaining decks (front and back) with views of inlet and reserve, BBQ, 2 well equipped kitchens, spa, fenced in backyard, extra shower and toilet outside, car port, linen and towels provided, book swap, games provided.
We are available to answer any questions you have if you make an enquiry. We have a property manager who is available 24 hours/day during your stay.
Narrawallee is located around the headland, north of Mollymook beach and east of Milton. It has an inlet which is perfect for kayaking, stand up paddle boarding, fishing and swimming. This home is located metres from the inlet and a children's playground making it perfect for a family holiday as you can walk everywhere.
Narrawallee Beach is within walking distance and is a great beach for swimming and surfing or perfect for a walk at the start of the day.
Mollymook beach and awarded restaurants such as Rick Stein at Bannisters (courtesy transport available) and Tallwood are a short drive (or walk if you feel so inclined). Mollymook has an 18 hole championship golf course and also another 9 hole beachside golf course. These are complimented by the renowned Mollymook Golf Club, situated on Mollymook Beach with views to dream of.
Historic village of Milton is a short drive offering boutique shops and cafes, also collectables and antique outlets.
You can walk to the Inlet, Beach, Park, Reserve. Mollymook, Milton and Ulladulla are a short drive away. Taxi service and some courtesy transport available in the area.
What to bring on your holiday (or can hire locally): Bikes, boogie boards, kayaks, stand up paddle boards, surf boards, boat, fishing rods.......
Follow us on Instagram @5normandy
Like us on (SENSITIVE CONTENTS HIDDEN) (URL HIDDEN)
Disponible para huéspedes
The entire house is available for rent.
Atención a los huéspedes
We are available by phone and email for any enquiries during the booking process and in the lead up to your stay at 5 Normandy.
Otros aspectos destacables
No smoking. No parties. No school, university or sporting groups.
No school or university groups.
Terms and Conditions of Temporary Holiday Accommodation
“Booking” means the period for which you have paid to stay at the Property.
“Property” means 5 Normandy St Narrawallee and all its fixtures, fittings and equipment.
“Management” means the owners and managers of the Property.
"Guests" means the persons who stay overnight in the Property during the Booking.
"Visitor" means a person a Guest permits to visit the Property during the Booking.
2. ACCEPTANCE & RESPONSIBILITY. • Payment of the Deposit constitutes acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
3. CHECK IN/ OUT
• Check-in time is not before 2pm on the arrival date and check out time is not later than 10am on departure date.
• Late departure is subject to prior arrangement and availability and extra charges will apply.
• You must notify Management of expected arrival time and a mobile contact number at least 7 days before arrival.
• Check-in/check-out and key collection/return procedure will be as follows unless special arrangements have been made prior to arrival:
Upon check in, Keys can be collected from key lock box and a passcode will be supplied after payment of the final balance owing and security bond and confirmation of bedding requirements (due 4 weeks before check in) AND confirmation of arrival time (due 7 days before check in).
• Is made through the Airbnb payment system and in accordance with the requirements of Airbnb.
5. CANCELLATION OR VARIATION
•Strict: 50% refund up until 1 week prior to arrival, except fees in accordance with Airbnb policy.
•Cleaning fees are always refunded if the guest did not check in.
•The Airbnb service fee is non-refundable.
•If there is a complaint from either party, notice must be given to Airbnb within 24 hours of check-in.
•Airbnb will mediate when necessary, and has the final say in all disputes.
•A reservation is officially cancelled when the guest clicks the cancellation button on the cancellation confirmation page, which they can find in Dashboard > Your Trips > Change or Cancel.
•Cancellation policies may be superseded by the Guest Refund Policy, safety cancellations, or extenuating circumstances. Please review these exceptions.
•Applicable taxes will be retained and remitted.
6. SECURITY BOND
• A bond payment of $500 is required if an issue is advised by the host to Airbnb.
• Any damage, loss or expense incurred by Management as a result of your breach of these Terms & Conditions will be charged against the bond. Examples of this include but are not limited to any breakage, damage or excess cleaning requirements, extra guests beyond those declared.
• If the Property becomes unavailable for your occupancy due to unforeseen circumstances (eg. fire, storm, damage, etc) then Management will inform you immediately and endeavour to obtain suitable alternative accommodation for your occupancy; failing which any moneys paid will be refunded in full.
8. PARTIES & FUNCTIONS
• Parties and Functions are strictly prohibited.
• Breach of this condition may result in immediate termination and eviction without refund and extra charges for security, cleaning, garbage removal, wear and tear, repairs etc.
9. LINEN AND TOWELS
• We supply linen, pillows, blankets and towels which must be left where supplied in the bedrooms or bath room on departure. Further linen may be hired through Management. Beach towels are not included.
10. PETS • Pets are not allowed at the Property
11. YOUR OTHER RESPONSIBILITIES
• You must comply with all applicable Airbnb Rules and all instructions from Management and the caretakers of the Property concerning occupancy, property, health, safety and quiet enjoyment of the Property and our neighbours.
• You are responsible for damage, breakages, theft and loss of the Property and any part of it during your stay. You must notify us of this immediately. Management may recover from you repair or replacement cost (at Management's discretion)
• Only the guests nominated and agreed in the Booking may stay in the Property over night. If any other guests stay extra charges may apply or the agreement may be terminated without refund.
• Disturbance to our neighbours, including excessive noise, is prohibited and may result in termination and eviction without refund and extra charges may be made for security and other expenses.
• Before departure, all food must be removed from fridges, all rubbish put in the appropriate council rubbish bins provided, and crockery and cutlery washed and packed away. The Property must be left in a clean and tidy condition.
• Extra cleaning charges may be incurred for the cleaning of dirty dishes, washing machine, dishwasher, emptying the fridge, removal of excessive rubbish, cleaning BBQ etc. Should the cleaning fee be more than the usual cost for cleaning the property, you will be charged the additional costs over and above the normal cleaning fee which will be deducted from the security bond or charged to your credit card
• All furniture and furnishings must be left in the position they were in when you arrived • The property should be vacated on time and secured. All windows and doors are to be locked. All keys must be returned to Management or as otherwise directed.
• You are responsible for the safekeeping and replacement of accommodation keys (two sets provided per stay). Duplicate keys will be provided at an additional charge of $50.
• Smoking is not permitted in the Property
12. PROBLEMS OR COMPLAINTS
• In the case of any problem or complaint, you must inform Management at the earliest opportunity so Management has the chance to rectify the situation as quickly and efficiently as possible. You must allow repair/service access to the property during reasonable hours.
• Any complaint, which cannot be resolved locally, must be notified in writing to Management prior to departure from the Property.
• Failure to follow this procedure this may hinder the ability of Management to rectify the problem or complaint and reduce or extinguish any claim you may have. We recommend all guests purchase travel insurance since Management are not responsible for any injuries, illness or accidents that may occur whilst staying at our property.
(last updated 22/7/15)