We have available a lovely fully self-contained Studio which is located in the heart of Mairangi Bay.
Our studio has its own private entrance and is well positioned North facing (this is perfect in the Southern Hemisphere) with great indoor/outdoor flow to a lovely large sub-tropical garden and deck.
Only 9 doors away from beautiful Mairangi Bay Beach with great walkways along the coast.
Good restaurants and shops only a few doors away.
Public transport to Auckland City.
• Our studio has its own private entrance and is well positioned North facing (this is perfect in the Southern Hemisphere) with great indoor/outdoor flow to a lovely large sub-tropical garden and deck.
• Studio facilities include all the usual home appliances, Queen size bed, Double sofa bed, portacot. FREE Wifi high-speed Broadband connection, Digital Sky TV.
• Your own large deck has outdoor furniture on it plus you have your own Baby Weber BBQ.
• All good quality linen provided – even beach towels if you need them.
• Only 5-10 minutes drive to North Harbour Stadium and approx. 20 minutes drive to Eden Park (off-peak traffic).
• 100 metres walk to beautiful Mairangi Bay Beach (via a walkway through Whitby Crescent or Sidmouth Street – just around the corner.
• Three doors away from Mairangi Bay Shopping Centre
• Murrays Bay (Yacht Club) and Campbells Bay only a 5-10 minute easy stroll around the coastal walkway or just walk over the hill.
• Browns Bay is a 5 minute drive by car
• Beautiful coastal walkways.
• Pupuke Golf Club just up the road (very popular with fantastic views of the Hauraki Gulf)
• Mairangi Bay Tennis Club
• Mairangi Bay Surf Club
• Volleyball Club
• Bowls Club
• Childrens Playground (safe and fenced)
• Great restaurants/cafes/fast food outlets
• Boutique clothing shops
• Mairangi Bay Arts Centre
• Countdown (Supermarket food store)
• Wine shop with great selection of wines & spirits.
• Albany Mega Centre, the new Westfield Shopping Mall and AUT Massey University are a 10 minute drive.
• Millennium Institute of Sports Centre only 3km away.
• On main bus route, Takapuna (10 mins), Browns Bay (5-10 mins), Auckland City (20 mins off peak).
• Shuttle service from Auckland Airport approx. $75.00 one way.
Easy access to studio (off driveway)
SKY TV ®
Wireless Internet (Broadband)
Mobile coverage - Vodafone
Mobile coverage - Telecom
Portacot available on request
Studio Room with Queen Size Bed
1 x Queen bed
1 x Fold-out sofa bed
1 x Cot (on request)
1 x Single with rollaway bed (on request)
Linen: Linen supplied and included with rental.
Cleaning: Visitors to clean-up and leave the property as found.
Linen (Included) ;
Smokers outside only.
Check in no earlier than 1.00 p.m. - or earlier by request and availability.
Check out no later than 10.00 a.m. - or later subject to availability.
Would prefer a minimum of a 3 night stay.
Things to do:
(website hidden) (website hidden)
Disponible para huéspedes
Guests have private access to the studio straight off the driveway down a few stairs - no need to walk past owners accommodation. You also have your own large deck with a Baby Weber BBQ and a 6 seater outdoor setting, also 2 x sun loungers. This is situated in a lovely garden with a jetty just down the bottom of the garden with a stream that runs out to the beach.
Atención a los huéspedes
The property layout is such that the only area shared is the carpark, but if you would like a beer and a chat we are up to it.
Otros aspectos destacables
Due to having a tidal stream down the bottom of our garden we advise guests if they have small children, just to be aware of it.
Smokers outside please.
We are a couple in our fifties who really enjoy meeting people from all over the world as we have both extensively travelled and know what it is like trying to find accommodation which suits, and not having to pay the earth for it. We have had our studio accommodation available now for about 10 years and enjoy meeting people and sharing experiences. We pride ourselves on the fact that we make sure that our guests have total privacy but we are here if they need us for advice.