In the heart of Totnes, this spacious characterful property is perfect for exploring the beautiful South Hams. Officially a maisonsette, it feels just like a house once you're in. With a large lawned walled garden, a terrace, free parking close by and an open fireplace, it really is an idyllic spot with amazing views and only a short scenic stroll to bustling Totnes High Street.
Perfectly located spacious character flat with a large walled garden, terrace and parking, only minutes from bustling Totnes High Street with all its shops and cafes. There is a trampoline, Bbq and sun deck with seating for six, with views across the town, castle and the moor, an open fireplace in the comfortable sitting room and a spacious kitchen diner. Three large bedrooms, one King, one double and one twin, two bathrooms - one ensuite - free wi-fi, all mod cons and quality bedding. The house (officially a maisonette but feels like a house) is bursting with English country charm and tastefully decorated. A great place to unwind and take in the laid back atmosphere of Totnes and surrounding south hams. There's free parking for one car and plenty of local car parks for additional vehicles. Towels are provided. There are steps up to the property and steps when you're inside, so the property isn't suitable for those with limited mobility. We do ask guests to be considerate of our neighbours, in the early mornings and at night.
Disponible para huéspedes
Access all areas, apart from the shed which is padlocked and houses garden equipment.
Atención a los huéspedes
I will leave you to enjoy your holiday, but am always contactable by telephone if needed.
Otros aspectos destacables
Check-in from 4pm and check-out by 10am.
There are steps leading up to the house, inside and also in the garden to access the terrace, which means the property is not suitable for those with limited mobility.
- Please remove shoes indoors.
- Dogs with clean paws are welcome at a fee of £15 per stay, payable on arrival. Please keep your dogs off the furniture and clean up after your dog.
- No smoking inside the house.
- Please respect the neighbours. The houses round about and the flat underneath are residential and so I do ask guests to be considerate, with no early morning disturbance, parties or late night noise.
- The Guest must keep the property clean and in good order. During the period of occupation the guest is responsible for the care of the property and its contents. We ask that the guest treat the property with the respect they would treat their own and leave the property and its fixtures and fittings in a clean and tidy condition, including correct disposal of rubbish/waste and recycling, if applicable. The security deposit of £100 will be refunded to the guest within one week of check-out, but deductions will be made for any breakages or damage done to the property or if it is not left in a tidy condition. Please report damages/breakages immediately and make arrangements for recompense.
Este anfitrión tiene 1 evaluación por otras propiedades.Ver otras evaluaciones
My family and various animals, have been living in Totnes for nine years, having moved from Berkshire for a gentler country way of life. It's lived up to my hopes as we now have stunning beaches and amazing countryside on our doorstep, not to mention incredible Dartmoor. I love living here and want you to have a lovely stay, so any requests or recommendations required, just ask. 2 Moat Hill House is our family home and we are now letting it out when we go away ourselves, that said it will always be presented immaculately (as a holiday house should be!) We value considerate guests who respect our neighbours x