Villa with attic for 2-4 people, energy fireplace, 3Dsat TV, private OUTDOOR HEATED SPA, private garden, external furniture, sunbeds, bbq, parking, jakuzzi shower, bath amenities, electric devices, full kitchen set, dining room, luxury linen & towels
Family villa with attic and spa (2-4 guests)
-private heated outdoor spa with breathtaking sea and mountain view
-shared gym and playroom with table tennis and electronic darts
-free tablet for your stay
-unique Dunlopillo mattresses
-luxury soft towels (650gr) and bathrobes
-free bath amenities
-private BBQ and garden with sea and mountain view
-private parking with security cameras (CCTV)
-luxury furniture, luxury electric devices, outdoor furniture, hanging swing, wooden sunchairs
-3D satellite TV 42" with 3D bluray DVD player and 3D glasses
-Satellite TV set in bedroom
-Children and babies friendly villa
Villa Omicron is a stone building built with characteristic features of Cretan architecture combined artistically with the elements of modern design, “marrying” the tradition with luxury. White and earthly tones, which dominate, as well as magic unhampered view at Psiloritis and the Mediterranean Sea contribute to the feeling of tranquility and relaxation, offering to the visitor a unique experience of vacation.
The family villa consists of a united space with fully equipped kitchen, living room and dining room with energy fireplace and bathroom with hot tub.
A traditional beech staircase leads you to the attic, where the bedroom with double bed is situated.
Outside there is a garden with trees and plants, barbeque and a luxury Jacuzzi spa for 4 persons, with a heat pump, aromatherapy and color therapy.
Lounge – Dining room:
• Cast iron traditional fireplace / Energy fireplace
• Smart 3D TV 42” with satellite connection and DVD bluray
• Sofa that can be transformed into 2 single beds
• Coffee table
• Monastery-type table with chairs
• Air condition inverter 12000 BTU
• Luxurious orthopedic mattress dunlopillo
• Pillows from natural materials
• Luxurious blankets with aloe vera
• TV sets 22”
• Electrical wall fireplace
• Ceiling fan
• Cooking stove Whirlpool with a timer control
• Ceramic cooktops Whirlpool, with touch screen and a timer control
• Refrigerator Samsung full no frost
• Microwave oven
• Coffee machine
• Sandwich toaster
• Electrical fruit – lemon squeezer
• Cooking ware set
• Different kitchenware, tea sets and small electrical household appliances
• Hair dryer
• Washing machine
• Hot tub
• Different personal care and sanitary articles
• First-aid medicine box
• Private spa for 2-4 persons
• Shadowy patio with table and chairs
• Private parking lot
• Automatically lit outside territory
• View at the Mediterranean sea and Psiloritis
• Total area: 200 m²
• Multi- fitness machine for exercising all the muscle groups
• Trainer bicycle
• Equipment for exercising the abdominal muscles
• Rubber bar for exercises
• Dumb bell set
• Professional ping pong table
• Electronic target with arrows
• Tablet supply during your stay
• Wireless internet (wi fi)
• Personal care items
• Welcome basket
• Cleaning, changing bed sheets and towels 2 times / week
• Family services at the request (baby changer, baby chair, toilet seat, playpen with a special mattress)
Disponible para huéspedes
Access by car to Camilari:
From Heraklion (about 60 km):head towards Mires and Festo. After Festos you will pass the Agios Ioannis village and you will see the sign which sends you to Camilari, after 2 km through the orchards and olive groves.
From Chania and Rethimnon: Follow the national road from Rethimnon towards Spili, Agia Galini and Timpaki. Pass Timpaki and the military airport, and after several meters, turn towards Camilari.
If you don’t have your own car, there is an everyday bus service Heraklion-Lasithi from Heraklion to Camilari. There are more bus routes towards Mires, Timpaki, Festos and Matala. We also can provide you transfer, please contact us.
Atención a los huéspedes
We live near villa Omicron - don't hesitate to contact us at any moment!
Cleaning every 4 days and final cleaning included
Este anfitrión tiene 7 evaluaciones por otras propiedades.Ver otras evaluaciones
Grown up in Athens, studied accountant and economist in Heraklion, financial investor and tipster in the past with activity in Greece and UK.
Travelled a lot in the past with my wife and our little kid, we decided to build 3 modern luxury villas, with respect to Cretan architecture and design.
Now enjoying the peace of mind and the unique views of Kamilari, ready to welcome the next visitors in O.L.I.V.E. villas!