Experience rustic sophistication in our 2 bedroom +loft condo in the town of Telluride. About 5 min. walk to the center of the town. Reclaimed barn-wood throughout. Steps from Lift 7 and hiking trails. Gourmet kitchen and access to heated pool/hot-tub. Sleep 7. Cancellation made at least 60 days prior to the arrival will be fully refunded.
Experience rustic sophistication in our 2 bedroom +loft condo in the town of Telluride. About 5 min. walk to the center of the town. Recently remodeled with reclaimed barn-wood throughout, steps from ski lifts (Lift 7) and hiking trails by San Miguel River. Gourmet kitchen and access to heated pool/hot tub. Lulu City 6P is a townhome style condo with no units above or below, and this is ideal for a family with small children. The garage occupies the first floor, and the 2nd and 3rd floors are for living space. Two bedrooms are located downstairs (2nd floor) and the living room and kitchen are in the 3rd floor. There is a loft with additional beds on the 3rd floor. One bedroom and a bathroom downstairs can be 'locked off' from the rest of the unit, if you choose. This is a nice option for those vacationing with friends or other family. The rate includes 12.6% lodging tax.
- 1215 sq. footage
- Sleeps 7, two bedrooms plus spacious loft
- Access to heated pool, hot tub and communal grills
- Steps away from Lift 7 (3 min. walk)
- Across the street from San Miguel River trail and free shuttle bus stop, and 3 min walk to the grocery store
- Two bikes for guest use and bike rack in the garage
- Ski storage closet in the garage.
- View of ski area and pool right outside the window
- Private wireless internet network
MAIN FLOOR-GREAT ROOM (3rd Floor)
- New reclaimed barn-wood floors
- Spacious open floor plan
- Flat screen TV (3 TVs), Blu-Ray DVD player (3 DVDs), and audio system
- Comfortable sofa and arm chairs in living area, seating for 6
KITCHEN AND DINING AREA (3rd Floor)
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Stainless steel appliances
- Granite counter tops
- Dining table and breakfast bar, seating for 8
LOFT AREA (3rd Floor)
- Two twin beds, one with a trundle bed
- Accessed with a spiral staircase
- Bathroom 1 (3rd floor): recently remodeled bathroom with shower/jetted tub combo
- Bathroom 2 (2nd floor): recently remodeled enclosed shower with heat lamp
BEDROOMS (2nd Floor)
- Bedroom 1: one king bed with flat screen TV and Blu-Ray DVD player
- Bedroom 2: one queen bed with flat screen and Blu-Ray DVD player, full en suite bathroom
SMALL KITCHENETTE (2nd Floor)
- Coffee maker, small refrigerator and microwave
- Front-load washer/Dryer
- Iron and ironing board, vacuum cleaner, hair dryers, humidifiers, slower cooker, blender, electric pancake griddle, rice cooker
- High-end linens and furniture, environmentally conscious products and organic kitchen supplies
Disponible para huéspedes
Access to pool and hot tub just outside the door.
One assigned garage parking space
Two bikes for guest use and a bike rack
Private ski storage closet in the garage.
Atención a los huéspedes
Guests can email or text me at any time if they have any concern. A property manager resides in the same building, and will be available if any assistance is needed. Additional cleaning service can be arranged, if needed.
Early check-in/late check-out can be arranged at NO additional cost if our schedule permits.
Otros aspectos destacables
Steps away from the Lift 7, River Trail, grocery store, free shuttle bus stop, and public parking lot. Not accessible by wheelchair. One garage parking space is big enough for a large SUV.
There is a spiral staircase in the living room that lead to the loft. A family traveling with a small children should be aware of this spiral staircases.
The rate includes 12.6% lodging tax. License #: 015766
Check-in: 4:00 p.m, Check-out: 11:00 a.m. Early check-in/late check-out can be arranged at no additional cost if our schedule permits.
No pets are allowed on property. No smoking. Primary renter must be at least 25 years of age. Please refrain from loud music or parties that may disturb your neighbors.